Thunderhill Raceway launches website makeover

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Debbie Williams, 210-685-0400 (cell), debbie@thunderhillraceway.com

Thunderhill Raceway Media & Public Relations Director

Thunderhill Raceway launches website makeover

KYLE, TX (May 15, 2009) – It’s been a year of change for Thunderhill Raceway (THR), starting with the upgrade to electronic scoring earlier this year. To keep up with the changing trends in business and in the racing world, Thunderhill Raceway has just gone through a “website makeover.”

The website address, www.thunderhillraceway.com, will remain the same although the format will be completely different. The basic information has already been converted, and updates will continue to be made throughout the upcoming weeks.

Newstreamz Media, LLC, which is based in San Marcos (TX), has partnered with Thunderhill Raceway to bring about this transition. As a result of this upgrade, the staff at Thunderhill Raceway will be able to keep the website more current and make changes more quickly.

Mary Ann Naumann, THR Owner/Promoter, feels that this change is long overdue. “I’m really excited about this change more than anyone can know,” said Naumann. “I think it’s so important that our website be informative and up-to-date – for both the fans and racers. I know how valuable a good website is to any business, and I can’t thank the folks at Newstreamz enough for making it happen. I also want to add my thanks to Debbie Williams (THR Media & Public Relations Director) for her hard work in helping get the website ready for its launch today.”

The website will also include video broadcasts, fan information and Driver Profiles. These new additions are designed with the fans in mind – giving them a better opportunity to see the action on the track, while addressing their questions about ticket prices, camping, lodging, food concessions, etc. The Driver Profile section will help the fans get to know the drivers better, which is an important part of total racing experience at the track.

Newstreamz Media, L. L. C., is based in San Marcos, Texas, and operates local and state-wide media operations – including audio, video and print capabilities – focused on local news, high school football coverage and stock car/drag racing. Newstreamz is owned by Chris Doelle, Chief Executive Officer, and Scott Gregson, a San Marcos-based investor.

Thunderhill Raceway is a 3/8-mile, D-shaped asphalt oval track that’s located at 24801 IH-35, on the access road just north of San Marcos (TX) near Yarrington Road (Exit #210).

Thunderhill Raceway will host the annual Operation Interdependence® Night at the Races next Saturday, May 23. Grandstand gates will open at 5 p.m. The racing action will begin with qualifying at 5:30 p.m. and heat races starting at 6 p.m.

The TSRS (Texas Super Racing Series) Late Models and Allison Legacys will highlight next Saturday night’s racing action.

- 30 -