Unofficial Top 5 from 'Fall Brawl'

NickHolt

Spike,

I was wondering why more people did not make a pit stop under caution.  Then they could have had new tires too.

tsrsfan

heres the tire rule that was inforced for the race....sounded like you couldnt do that.

You must start the second 75-lap race on the same four tires that you finished the first 75-lap race on. All cars qualified to run the shootout must run the same tires they finished the second 75-lap race on.

It also said you could only put one tire on per caution.

-Colt

Edited by Colt15

what they are saying is that a possible reason why he was able to run faster through the center of the corner off would be the fresher tires. Yes he has a lot of laps at SA and yes bobby black sets the car up well but at to the end of the race the grip will not be there as it was in the begginning....because of the TIRES.

Neither JC nor Brandon have got on here to argue the reason behind the contact and they probably wont. All that people talking about "what happenned"(whether they were present, or heard 2nd or 3rd hand about it) will do is cause a problem that is already dead and gone. These two drivers are in my opinion professionals and they will remain that way. In their eyes it is over and so it should in everyone elses

just my ten cents

and no offense to anyone

Michael,

I agree with you. Been too much talk on here about the "incident". What no one IS talking about however, is what transpired before the incident. Brandon owned the turns and J.C. owned the straights. Overall about as equal as I've ever seen. That was 8 to 10 laps (whatever it was) of the best damn racing I've seen in my life time. What a thrill. Congrats to both. Hell of a show!