Who wants the rules to change at

racerjim2

This is all funny stuff ive been reading. Lidlarry or should I say tsrsfan or should I say Frankie. Its funny how tsrsfan quits posting and then Lidlarry all of sudden starts. Kinda funny. I think this website needs to be changed to where its your first name and last name is your damn screename since a bunch of people are scared to show their real face on here.

Jimmy Brown

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's kinda like where's waldo-whos frankie? j/k

it should all stay constructive............a guy on a semi slim budget won the championship in slm this season , i'd bet the farm that his tire bill wasnt anywhere near what the 2nd and 3rd place (multi car teams) in points tire bills were?

me and jc were talking at the last race in corpus .....he said he was running tires that had 150 laps on them and accordding to the transponder he was a tenth and 1/2 off of the the previous pole there....so everybody can have their opinion but only a few will decide anyhow.soooo think whatcha wanna think.

When I was a kid we used to have a "kid track" it consisted of 2 telephone poles about 20 - 30 feet apart. The kids with the new shoes were always fast right off the bat, but some of use kids would wear 2 different shoes (stagger) and end up faster in the long run. They were always just about worn out but the weight of the shoe was about half so in a sense they were the faster ones. Those were the days, watch your dad race a few races and have your own on the other side of the stands.

Hey Colt,

How can someone who jumps on an airlplane to go race in a local series be so budget sensative?  Wouldnt riding a bus be cheaper?

maybe he gets a little help from his family and friends.......he comes down here for family events and sometimes there just so happens to be a race going on at the same time..............i was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt until now......you seem like alittle [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/13/05] who has no counter intelligenge other than coutdowns and insults if someone does not agree with your opinion? other peoples budgets have now become your main concern..............everyone steps in [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/13/05] now and then but sooner or later you gotta clean your feet , so please go away AGAIN.

Colt is exactly right on the tire deal. We in texas are probably the only ones who dont have a tire rule. I know that Irwindale has a similar tire rule. Four fresh ones at the begining of the year and one or two tires a week(not sure on the number) and you can use them at your discretion.....put it on or save till the next week...A fresh set every two to four weeks. this would work well in the trucks.

Shawn- no one can do this without a little help from family and friends no matter the budget--- :)

Hey Colt,

How can someone who jumps on an airlplane to go race in a local series be so budget sensative?  Wouldnt riding a bus be cheaper?

I came home tfour times this year. One for mothers day, one for thanksgiving and the other two time I drove my truck and trailer down from north carolina. Both times I flew down this year family friends have helped me out and bought my tickets. Thanks for your concern on my budget though FG.

Maybe I a just dumb

Larry, I never said you were dumb, I said you have expressed no ideas other than spend more money. Which shows me you have no empathy for the struggling racer, which is the majority of the people who are involved in the sport. I understand that the SLM championship was won on a tight budget from what I have read, but I’m sure that team would appreciate any rules that help cut cost.

Hey Colt,

A bus is to slow!!!!!!!!! he has a job that he has to get back to. But if you have extra money that you need to spend just let us know, we are not picky about where it comes from. We will even use it for tires.

Archived