Let's keep things positive and respectful, please.

NickHolt

well i say ya no bashing, but since this is the usra sight and you have a question about a call or rules infraction matter what better way to get answers to your questions.your talking in away to the head guy if he owns this sight.phone calls cost $$$$$$.we are already paying for the internet. hope everybody has a happy, merry christmas

john henry 97 tams car

well i say ya no bashing, but since this is the usra sight and you have a question about a call or rules infraction matter what better way to get answers to your questions.your talking in away to the head guy if he owns this sight.phone calls cost $$$$$$.we are already paying for the internet. hope everybody has a happy, merry christmas

john henry 97 tams car

Ah, but there is a better way. How about free email or a free PM to accomplish the same thing?

You do bring up (indirectly) a good point, though. In the past, a good many people would use the TXSZ forums to put pressure on "the powers that be," fellow drivers, race officials, rules makers, etc. What better way to get someone's attention than give him/her a blast in the TXSZ forum? Terry is asking that people bring their personal concerns to the person directly instead of starting crap on here.

I know that is not the answer you want to hear, but it's the answer.

And a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Nick Holt