Race Divas

PAPA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leilani

Please tell us a little about your team that will be here with you. This is a good place to do some bragging. Whats the chance of having your sister and brother-in-law show up with some of that hot sause? Better yet...bring the whole family. We will treat them right...SA style. :)

• 2 weeks later...

HOSTESS TREATS & TRACKS SWEEPSTAKES!

Ten lucky winners win an all expense paid trip to Daytona, Indianapolis or Las Vegas. Download Hostess Race Diva wallpapers, recipes, and enter to win here:

Hostess Race Divas "Treats & Tracks" Sweepstakes

Edited by leilani_munter

budman

Danica is pretty,sexy,talented, and can drive. I have her posters. I have photos in a file on my computer. She is SUPER......but.........Leilani is the real deal. So I guess we both have our favorite driver and thats good. All three of the DIVA girls are SUPER in my book. I just lean a little more to the Leilani side. :):):):):):):)

MÃœNTER APPEARING AT SPEED BEACH IN DAYTONA

When: 5pm Friday, February 17

Where: Hilton Daytona Beach, 100 N. Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL

What: Hostess products and Race Diva Merchandise; Twinkie Eating Competition at 6:30pm; Hostess Race Diva Leilani Münter signing Hostess Race Divas posters.

whoops, i was a bit off on the location. It is actually at the Ocean Front Band Shell in Daytona Beach across the street from the Hilton, 100 N. Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL. Come hang out and eat some twinkies with me if you're in Daytona.