Suspension Engineering Seminar coming soon

NickHolt

I would be interisted in attending a Houston seminar. Is there a posibility of a seminar in Houston or was that "thinking out loud"?

Mike Sdao

#03 Hobby Stock

I have heard from three of four Houston area racers interested in a Houston Seminar. If 10, or more, registered, I would be more than happy to conduct a 6-week seminar in the Houston area.

So, if any Houston area folks are seriously interested, either pm me or send me an email.

Thanks

Nick

I would be interisted in attending a Houston seminar. Is there a posibility of a seminar in Houston or was that "thinking out loud"?

Mike Sdao

#03 Hobby Stock

I have heard from three of four Houston area racers interested in a Houston Seminar. If 10, or more, registered, I would be more than happy to conduct a 6-week seminar in the Houston area.

So, if any Houston area folks are seriously interested, either pm me or send me an email.

Thanks

Nick

I live on the other side of Beaumont so a drive to central Texas after work would be tough,If you have a class in Houston count me in.

A reminder: The first session of the suspension seminar is set for tomorrow Tuesday evening, November 7, 2006, at 7:00 p.m. at Ancira Winton Chevrolet in the Service area meeting room (next to the Parts Department).

Ancira Winton Chevrolet is located at the corner of Bandera Road and Wurzbach, just a block or two outside Loop 410 on the Northwest side of San Antonio.

Bring a calculator and whatever you need to take some notes. I do pass out lots of class notes, but some of the information I teach I don't put in

the class notes...

Nick