c.o.t car

Ford27

I agree about the splitter,take it away and make the front straight down from the bumper instead.

Exactly, they already look similar to the current superspeedway cars (from the front). The only good thing about the CoT is it will lessen the number of Cup drivers racing in Busch.

The only good thing about the CoT is it will lessen the number of Cup drivers racing in Busch.

where ever did you get that idea? most of those guys race a couple times a month in other types of cars already and some, like Harvick and Edwards are chasing the Busch championship.

I heard some of the Buschwackers talking about how the COT is radically different than the Busch cars. And from what I've gathered over the past couple of years, a lot of the Cup drivers used the Busch series as a sort of test session being that NA$CAR basically won't let them test anymore. I didn't say it'd keep the Cup guys out completely, but it'll allow some Busch regulars to step into the spotlight for once.

NEW DRIVERS COMEING FROM ANY OTHER SERIES.AND SO FORTH WILL HAVE A BIGGER LEARNING CURVE THAN BEFORE ...I HOPE OTHER SERIES STAY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE ..MAYBE NASCAR WILL CHANGE SOME OF THE BODY PARTS BACK .... COME ON OLDTIMER YOUR HAVEING A PIPE DREAM .....

The first Car Of Tomorrow Today was all about safety inovations & failed due to politics. That was back in 1948 according to the movie Tucker. At least he had a name for his car, the Tucker Torpedo. NASCAR ripped him off but can't even come up with an original name for COT. This car is no worse than what we already call 'STOCK' cars. Like Jeff Burton said, Just drive the damn thing. It ain't going away. The real fun will be seeing who can drive these " TUCKER'S".

Hey oldtimer better watch out, with these guys having to learn how to mechanicaly set up a car now, they may be calling you so you can teach them a thing or too... LoL LoL

Trying to be funny ..... JUST STICK TO YOUR VENTURES .ON TRYING TO BE A RACER ...PROBABLY WONT BE GOOD AT THAT EITHER ..LOL ..PAPPY YOUR CAR ALREADY LOOKS LIKE COT .YOU WERE AHEAD OF THE GAME ...

Edited by oldtimer

About the front Splitter, yall are aware that the trucks have had these for years right? I believe one of the reasons NASCAR is using this on the COT is because of the great success that it has had in the truck series. For those of you who don't watch the trucks on a regular basis, it is the best NASCAR has to offer at this time. They always put on a great show with no "aero push" etc. Also, the wing allows air to escape from under it when a car pulls up behind it. This prevents the front car from becoming loose because the back car can't push a wall of air up against the spoiler like it did in the past. i bet that once everyone gets accustomed to these cars, all of the complaining will stop. JMO :)