Saturday September 8th

This weekend we have added the Bombers to the schedule due to rain outs so we will be racing all 6 classes. Bring your Enduro cars out and run the bomber class with them, but please put a new driver in it that has little experience and give someone who has not had the chance to drive much the experience of a lifetime.

Special Quest will be DR. Danger

Dr Danger has benn performing live daredevil stunts at speedways and monster truck shows across the country for 18 years. He has been on TV shows the most recent being 'WORLDS MOST AMAZING VIDEOS' which aired in October 2006 and plays often on Spike TV.

The action took place at I-70 Speeday in Kansas City Missouri during the Carmageddon event. Dr Danger who does his car jumps with no rollbars was trapped in the completely flat car for over 40 minutes. The perfect night of stunts was capped of with even more excitement when the life flight helicopter landed on the track to whisk him away to the trauma room. Dr Danger sustained several broken bones but was in Oklahoma the following week for a two day show.

The 'SUICIDE CAR EXPLOSION', a Dr Danger original takes place when two pounds of explosives and up to twenty gallons of gasoline are placed on the car. Dr Danger gets in the car and flips the switch then tries to get out of the car and away from the fire without getting burned. A recent show in Yakima Washington ended with a burned hand and another trip to the hospital.

The 'SUICIDE CAR JUMP' another Dr Danger original is often called 'The Steel Wall Crash' but with the Dr Danger twist of NO ROLL BARS it is just a bit more suicidal. The jump car hits the ramp about sixty miles an hour, flies through a huge explosion and hits a stack of cars. Its a two story car crash and you never know where the car is going to land. This stunt has led to two lifeflight helicopter rides and several other trips to the hospital.

Dr danger has also jumped and rolled many full size school busses. He has done many head on collisions, roll overs and numerous other auto related stunts.

Dr Danger provides a GOOD OLD FASHIONED DAREDEVIL STUNT for the fans at a good old fasioned price for the track promoter. Its not intelligent but it is a good time. Check out Dr Danger at myspace.com/blowupking and remember 'WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!'

THE ANSWER IS EVERYTHING

[pic added by Nick Holt, 9/4/07]

post-3-1188921677_thumb.jpg

oooohhhhh!!!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! And the crowd goes silent!!!!!!!!

Should be a great show!!!! Any chance someone will record the action for those of us that can not attend do to family emergencies.

Family emergency is the need to get out of town and gamble in vegas...

Should be a great show!!!! Any chance someone will record the action for those of us that can not attend do to family emergencies.

maybe i'll see ya there Ken we leave on thursday

I always tape Carl and Dad in the Hobby's so I will volunteer to tape this for you. Who knows they may not get to see the show if any changes need to made to either car. I just need to know who you are so I know who to give it to.

I always tape Carl and Dad in the Hobby's so I will volunteer to tape this for you. Who knows they may not get to see the show if any changes need to made to either car. I just need to know who you are so I know who to give it to.

ken is the #13 modified