who won

BJ34

did they race //

Yep. Where the heck were you?

im sorry rosie . ..we were working on both cars trying toget them ready to paint ..we disgust bringing lisa.s car out again .but comes down to an early race season at cc ... plus we have so much of the little time consuming stuff to get done before red river ..running out of time ..also worried we would get bad weather and not get those cars painted ... the two cars have to be painted ..the trailor box needs to be finished ..the other trailor needs bearings packed ..and painted and some welding done .. need to tune up one truck and do other things to the other truck .. with every one working .its hard and few that we can all get on anyone car at the same time .. jessie said something aboult the races at aboult 9 oclock ..alittle to late to go ..then i remembered you were going to be here ,... sorry again ..

Did CC speedway race? I have not heard any results? How about fan count?

Are the Monster trucks still coming? Any names we would know.... My son enjoyed the monster trucks last time they came to C.C. speedway. I also remember a stunt moto guy wyping out.

spedfrk

Car count was good enough to put on a hell of a show for the fans, thanks again GB and everybody else for helping me make the feature,Yes even you Lalo with those words of advise ( Throw the hood, poor the water in, get in the car, you got time, PUSH HIM!!!) Still think it would be a Great 4cyl race, Will VS GB VS Lalo. member 3 spots get throphies now. still can't find the problem gonna have to take it apart and look there. And johnny again your not a Luche you can't use that move. LOL, And guess am gonna have to paint the pinto since everyone else was mention on the radio but me..... <_<

Just in case anybody wants to know they paid the full purse for the car count as stated on the websight for the thunder class in cash both nights this year within 20 min after the races were over. Even though the thunder car count was only a handfull, they still paid 150 to win. Thats pretty cool.

Just in case anybody wants to know they paid the full purse for the car count as stated on the websight for the thunder class in cash both nights this year within 20 min after the races were over. Even though the thunder car count was only a handfull, they still paid 150 to win. Thats pretty cool.

well lets see if i can count ..for the features alone . you have collected $300 .. for two nights ...hmmm .. i bet you still ran what was left over gas from the first night ..lol ...ok rich man you buying lunch ..heck thats probably more money than your paycheck ..see it pays to race ...lol

Congrats to Will for another great win.Thumper was a little off,that happens everytime I change it from dirt to asphalt.This time I got the wrong LR spring and took out too much crossweight.

CC is paying cash as advertized,shelma and james are gone.Now its time for Thunder cars to get off their butts and get a SHOW together.This is our last chance to proove we are as good a show as any V8 class can be.Its also the last place a racer can run for a decient purse and only pay a pit pass.RGS upped the thunder purse to 100 to win but still charges 70 to get in.STS now charges 40 to race but has no thunders.With 3 more cars ( we had 7 ) we race for 200.A lot of guys said they were going to race if the rules were changed but guess what,there not.I guyss that camber and trans rules were not needed.If we Thunders cant put together a fantastic show now then we need to be replaced with some other venue.CC Speedway has always been a blue collar track catering to the working man with little funding and Thunder cars run with the least expense of ANY type of car.So its almost like racing for free.Using a modern car the biggest expense is the roll cage.

What is funny is watching Will dig in his ashtray for enough change to buy his pit pass and me paying in one dollar bills.Both of us using 2006 tires and last years gas.What a couple of paulpers.Congrats to Johnny for a good run following a serious wreck a week before.Thanks CC Speedway for 3 place trophies so me and Johnny got one too.Next time I want 1st place one. :lol:

18 minutes for one of you "other track" guys to come to CC Speedways forum and get all insecure.Ever notice the CC guys dont go to STS website and whine?If you guys ever get feeling secure about your venue you can stay there.By the way for an exciting weekend,come to CC Speedway for a MONSTER TRUCK SHOW.Dirt guys are welcome.Like Oldtimer,I really dont care what anyone thinks about what I write.I pay my own bills.Aint that right OT?

well i dont have a dog in this fight but has cc thought about some rule changes or allowances for the hobbie cars so on our off nights we could join all the fun at cc thought they were on right track when at first they said g-60 tire then that changed when the supers showed up at sts they ran real good and not sure how much different the tsrs cars or from hobbie cars but this jmo i would like to see all tracks win no matter if its dirt,asphalt,or what ever but like i said JMO

18 minutes for one of you "other track" guys to come to CC Speedways forum and get all insecure.Ever notice the CC guys dont go to STS website and whine?If you guys ever get feeling secure about your venue you can stay there.By the way for an exciting weekend,come to CC Speedway for a MONSTER TRUCK SHOW.Dirt guys are welcome.Like Oldtimer,I really dont care what anyone thinks about what I write.I pay my own bills.Aint that right OT?

no insecurities.......jack... i mean GB,afterall people read what they want thats thier given right, as i read it's my choice to reply.......not STS'S as you have in the past you try and drag down rgs cause they don't let "oldtimers" "veterans" race the rookie thunders, and you've always had something NEGAVTIVE to say about STS ..........and if i can barrow a line from DANIEL DUNCAN GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREATDAY... i'll try and stay out of "your" ccspeedways forum

Your apology is accepted.Stating facts can sound negative sometimes.Fact is I have many friends racing at both RGS and STS.Randy Young whose driver Lawerence won Sats modified main is my neighbor.Steve jr who came in second and won last week is dating my neece.TJ Houston who won the limited race,his dad is a friend of mine.So are most racers at both tracks.Even Owen and I talk sometimes.

Racing wise I am only concerned with Thunder cars My association with RGS goes back over 20 years.My brother and I raced there in their first year.

At CC Speedway we just have fun,not concerned with the opinions of other tracks.Being a salesman by trade,the best way to sell my track is to compare the differences and promote the advantages.Its called promoting.

well hell i take a few hours off .and i guess someone didnt read my last post ..nothing nagitive here bj ...lol ..and yes gb i really dont care to much aboult what some poeple think ..... im happy ...if the rules are holding cars from racen at cc .then its obvious the car are not comeing ..so do something with them and get em here ..as for as sts ...good luck ..

I race at STS for several reasons, the first is that I want a secure place to race where I know it will be open next week. Up till now CC has not been that way. The different owners, ideas, lack of money up till now has been its greatest downfall. Their is no doubt CC can have great racing. I've been their and seen it. I started at CC Speedway and no matter where I race now I still love CCSpeedway.

I do believe however CCspeedway will faulter because of the lack of cars and fans. I also don't believe that having a Monster truck show that is of unknown Trucks is enough to keep ccspeedway alive. We need a miracle

Having seen many tracks close over the years I can see your concerns.However doring all these track closers CC has managed to survive.Several times I thought CC was about to end its reign and WHALA,the next week the place is packed.Right now its an adjustment period,it will take time for drivers and managers to get common ground and go foreward on the same page.The magic of CC is that it can and will do just that.With adding other events on other nites the overhead can be more easily acheaved.Just stay tuned.The shelma and james thing has people cautious,trust is a slow growing plant.Faith can move mountains.Patience breeds wisdom.Neons are pesky. :lol: