who won

BJ34

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, SAME OLD SONG AND DANCE. WEEK END, WEEK OUT!!!! IF SOMEONE HAS ISSUE'S WITH A CERTAIN TRACK, TAKE IT UP WITH THE MANAGEMENT.... THERE IS TO MUCH B.S. GOING ON THIS FORUM ABOUT EACH TRACK!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO RESOLVE IT!!!

CALL OWEN OR SHAWN :D:P

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

THANKS, CRACKER

Outside looking in, the problem I see with CC Speedway is all the bad that happened to the track last year. Anytime stuff like that happens and someone comes in to rebuild, unless the person is a very, very well known promoter the track will have a tough time getting over it's bad past. It's happened up here in North Texas. We have one promoter that goes from track to track. He has a following of drivers and they are only going to race where he promotes. He has been around forever. I know of 4 different tracks he has promoted and is still promoting.

We had one track that did not open till June last year. They used to have a huge ministock class and only paid $75.00 to win. By him not opening until June last year, it really hurt his car count and fan base. He decided to cut the mini's this year because not enough cars. The thing I believe that keeps this track open is they own the facility, I assume it is completely paid off. Other wise I do not see how they could make it. About 5 years ago they increased the seating capacity from 300 to 600.

I really do not understand the pit fee's down south. Hope they do not make their way North. We still pay

$25.00 for pit pass, with car.

Go karts we pay $10.00 for pit pass and $5.00 to race that night. They give trophies to the top 3 finishers in each class every race night. The end of the year, they have a banquet with trophies to the top 10 in each class, plus jackets or hoodies. The trophies are huge, with them ranging in size from 6 foot down to 3 foot.

For as tracks fighting with each other...... We have two dirt tracks with in walking distance of each other, both run on Saturday nights. One is IMCA sanctioned the other is not. The one you can turn around in top of the stands and watch the races at the other facility. The one's pits back up to the others grandstand parking.

Just my 2 cents.

both poeple running cc are known locally ..and are friends with 99 percent of the poeple here ..i like both of em ..nice guys ..they just may have tried for to much at one time .and need to get the drivers and them on the same page ..back up alittle and go forward ..this track has been around for a very very long time ..and it will be around longer .once all the pieces come together ...takes time ...like owen did at sts ..which he has done a fine job ..cc managers will do a fine job aswell ..

BTW Rosie it was a pleasure to finally meet you too Sat.Too bad it was too cold for Oldtimer to come out but you know how those old people are.Heres a funny story.

Someone said you were there.Some who did not know you thought you were a femail because of the Rosie name.I told them with a name like that to look for someone that looks like Rosie Greer the ball player.Kind of like the boy named Sue deal.They asked me "Whos Rosie Greer?"I turned to Wills dad and asked him if he knew and of course he did.I really felt dated when Will didnt know.Pesky youthful Neon.Heck Im old enough to be his Dad.Fact is Im older than his Dad. :lol: No wonder he cleaned my plow in the cold.

OT I will bring you a blanket next time so you can make it :D

gb that there is to funny ..i was one of those that thought he was a she ..i stuck my head in the toilet on that .... as for cold ..son . or grandpal which ever you like ..i hardly ever put a coat on ..maybe a long sleave shirt .but rarely cover up ...i worked oil field for years and figured out how to overcome the cold ..jessie and others can vouch for that .. ..it has tobe 40's or lower and really windy for me to cover up ..i can take it ..most of the time .. lol ..

did they race //

Yep. Where the heck were you?

im sorry rosie . ..we were working on both cars trying toget them ready to paint ..we disgust bringing lisa.s car out again .but comes down to an early race season at cc ... plus we have so much of the little time consuming stuff to get done before red river ..running out of time ..also worried we would get bad weather and not get those cars painted ... the two cars have to be painted ..the trailor box needs to be finished ..the other trailor needs bearings packed ..and painted and some welding done .. need to tune up one truck and do other things to the other truck .. with every one working .its hard and few that we can all get on anyone car at the same time .. jessie said something aboult the races at aboult 9 oclock ..alittle to late to go ..then i remembered you were going to be here ,... sorry again ..

damn Mike,

Haven't you been working on those two cars for the last oh, say, 3 years now??!!!! When WILL they be ready...sheeesh oldtimer....you're NOT getting any younger! :unsure:

I didnt say I won, I said they paid 150 to win. and BJ you did start something, a topic lol

6 thunders? top three trophies? hmmmm...I was in Alice this weekend and looked at the old truck just sitting there and thought.....