Please Read

NickHolt

Please do not use Texas Speed Zone to promote personal grudges, prolong personal feuds and/or escalate the ongoing bad blood between the two CC tracks.

Frankly, I have no way of knowing who hates who and why they hate them. And I have no way to know when a post is meant as a joke or meant as a serious bash. And what at first appears to be an "innocent" question about one track or the other frequently turns out to be a launching pad for a war zone. I do not have a vested interest in either track. I hope they both succeed and make Corpus Christi the hotbed of Texas Stock Car Racing it once was. And I do not know any of the people involved in the personal grudges that surface here well enough to even know which side is right and which side is wrong.

In light of the above, in the future I will be removing TXSZ posts that seem to harbor ill will, bad blood, etc. in the two CC forum areas. If I overstep, so be it. Just PM me or email me with the reasons why you feel your removed post should be allowed to stay up and I will consider it.

Likewise, if anyone has a problem with this decision, feel free to PM me or email me, but I will not be discussing or debating this decision in the forum areas.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick Holt