STS forum

NickHolt

At the request of South Texas Speedway, the STS forum in the Texas Speed Zone forums is being removed.

Any general posts concerning South Texas Speedway should be posted in the Texas Auto Racing forum from now on while any results or news releases concerning South Texas Speedway should be posted in the Press Release and Results section.

This action was not initiated by Texas Speed Zone and we regret that Mr. Pittman has asked that the STS forum be removed. If there are questions regarding this, please contact Mr. Pittman.

Nick

Sorry to hear this,many of us from out of town tely on TxSZ to keep up on recent events.Its a shame a small group can ruin it for the masses.The ones hurt are the ones you never hear from.They seldom speak or complain.I thought it was very honorable for Owen to adress concerns personally on his site.Almost nobody paid attention to the potty mouthed pointy heads that stirred up problems.I hope STS does not go off into the darkness like RGS has done.Racing should not be a best kept secret.JMO.

Funny thing is I have been talking to Shawn about adressing questions refering to CC Speedway on the CC forum citing the sucess Owen has had in the past doing exactly that.I also read the other forums but theres not much information there.

I know Nick is harsh about bashing but it is necessary.The stuff I read about RGS on who won. a couple of years ago after a rain out was gastly.This was from some disgrunted racers who thought the rain out call was not in their best intrests.Nick has forced me to be a better writer.I have not been edited for a while.

I will shut up now,I guess I will have to find another way to keep up with whats happening to my friends at STS.I wish you all the best.

:( THAT REALLY BITES :( I WISH THIS WOULD'NT HAVE HAD TO BE DONE! ALOT OF PEOPLE DEPEND ON THIS FORUM FOR THE LATEST NEWS,RAINOUTS, AND RESULTS..... KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT! :(:(

I tried to talk Owen out of this, but I can also understand why some of the negative posts made in the STS forum area were very frustrating to him.

Hopefully STS will continue to utilize TXSZ to keep members updated.

Nick

It is not the "Cry Babies" that are doing this it is everyone that comes in the forum and stirs all the negative shit that hurts the track. People need to use this forum to focus on the postive things that Owen has done for the racers of South Texas (not just Corpus) This forum needs to be here to get information out to the FANS not to have fueds between drivers and tracks.

Pretty sad deal. :(

So Jason, if Owen doesn't want to put up with all the B/S on here, why would he want a forum on his track site? Are you going to be the moderator? :lol:

Owen has requested one. I'm not just putting it up because I want to. He'll have control of what happens instead of relying on a 3rd party who may or may not do as requested.

j

Edited by Jason

Unfortunatly, TSZ may be around long after some of the tracks are long gone.