opening

sandersracing

:( well you guys have fun the car is still heating up way to quick so we are not going to chance overheating a motor. So have fun and we will see yall on the next night. :)

Yes the car had alot of work done to it this last week. it has ben fun but chalanging merganing the 2 race teams together. both have dif ways to do things. so we tent to step on each others toes. I think i could of got my car done in time but really wanted to get the 42 out .

It was a great start to the season. :D:D

I really liked the new PA system, you could actually hear Chuck in the turn 1 pit stands. :)

I was really impressed with the Grand stock race. I heard a couple of people saying to others "if you want to see some wrecks this is the race to watch" We ran a 50 lap race istead of the usual 20 laps and I think there were only 2 or 3 cautions for some minor issues. I think that all the drivers did a great job and I look forward to that kind of racing all year.

I also really liked the way they ran the heat races. :rolleyes: Thunders, Grands, Super -- Thunders, Grands, Supers. With Grand stocks, most have more than one car and the crews are really thin doing double duty as driver and crew for the others and I think it gave them the opportunity to help each other get ready for the heats as well as giving the drivers of each class the opportunity to watch their fellow drivers from a spectators perspective.

Also - thank you Rick Day for the open communication and clarifications after the race. It will help in future races. Great Job calling the race. :D:D

Can't wait to do it again. :D

Edited by FitchRacer07

I really liked the new PA system, you could actually hear Chuck in the turn 1 pit stands. :)

Couldn't hear squat in Turn 4 stands.....

Great racing, though.

Shawn Paul, Jody Wayne, Rusty and Deb, It was great to finally meet ya'll and put faces to names....

Rosie