Cub Scout event

We are looking for drivers to bring out their cars on July 18th from 12:30-1:30. The Cub Scouts in day camp will have autograph books for the drivers to sign. We will be at the LDS Church on Woolridge between Rodd Field and Airline. We are expecting 80 kids to attend. Other local sports teams will be attending and the media will be notified. This is a Friday, but please try and make it. This is a great opportunity for the track and drivers to reach the public. Can anybody make it???

Hope everything worked out for those kids. Coulda been there but you made it seem like you didn't want us

Ozzy

Maybe I'm just not reading correctly, but it seems to me that Drivers Wife was practically begging folks to show for this event.

Nick

Yes, our event was great! I am sure he is refering to our pms to each other. He said if I could not get any Corpus drivers to show up he would come from San Antonio after he got off work at 6:30 am. I told him I knew Corpus would come through. I told him we would love to have him, but I did not want him to put himself out too much for just one hour. After all, gas is $3.95 a gallon and San Antonio is at least 2 hours away. I never said we didn't want him. I thought I was being thoughtful, not unwelcoming. I thanked him more than once for caring. If you felt unwelcome please accept my apologies. We had 2 True Stock from CCS, and 3 dirt cars (1 mod and 2 hobbies) and a go-cart. I would espeially like to thank the Stephens family, the Ross family, the Lestourgeon family, and the Silvas family. The kids loved it!!

Yes, our event was great! I am sure he is refering to our pms to each other. He said if I could not get any Corpus drivers to show up he would come from San Antonio after he got off work at 6:30 am. I told him I knew Corpus would come through. I told him we would love to have him, but I did not want him to put himself out too much for just one hour. After all, gas is $3.95 a gallon and San Antonio is at least 2 hours away. I never said we didn't want him. I thought I was being thoughtful, not unwelcoming. I thanked him more than once for caring. If you felt unwelcome please accept my apologies. We had 2 True Stock from CCS, and 3 dirt cars (1 mod and 2 hobbies) and a go-cart. I would espeially like to thank the Stephens family, the Ross family, the Lestourgeon family, and the Silvas family. The kids loved it!!

OZZY IS A GREAT GUY ...HE DOES NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HELPING OUT ..HE TRAVELS TO CC ALL THE TIME .... BACK IN MARCH WE HAD MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH ONE OF OUR TRUCKS COMEING BACK FROM RED RIVER ..AFTER 8 HOURS OR SO OF POKEING ALONG FOR 300 MILES WE FINANLY MADE SA ..HE OZZY WAS KIND ENOUGH TO COME OUT AND TAKE THE CAR AND TRAILOR OFF OF ME .SO I COULD PICK UP SOME RUNNING SPEED SO.S TO MAKE IT BACK TO CC BEFORE THE NEXT DAYLIGHT ..../ HE INSTEAD OF TAKEING THE CAR TO HIS SHOP IN SA ..PULLED THE CAR DOWN TO MATHIS FOR US ..AND DID NOT WANT ANY MONEY FOR HIS TRAVELS ..HE GOT HOME AT MIDNIGHT ..CANT ASK FOR A BETTER PERSON ..HECK WE STILL OWE HIM . AND WONT BE ABLE TO PAY HIM BACK ENOUGH ..