Results

tps22

did they have that many cars/classes ? or something else?

if that is the case i hope we are 1st on the track on the 26th,,,,it's a long ride home.

The thunder class the 29 won the 6 came in 2nd and the 33 was third the 23 was forth 15 was 5th after that i don't know. there was 11 cars on a night they were not even suppose to be racen . the pro four cars only had two cars show up then one broke down so the number 30 Randy Lee ran with the thunder class and showed why his class is called pro four he passed ever one with no problem

The thunder class the 29 won the 6 came in 2nd and the 33 was third the 23 was forth 15 was 5th after that i don't know. there was 11 cars on a night they were not even suppose to be racen . the pro four cars only had two cars show up then one broke down so the number 30 Randy Lee ran with the thunder class and showed why his class is called pro four he passed ever one with no problem

Actually if you check the schedule it did show the Thunders racing last night is why they all showed up to race.Even the recording at the track said the Thunders were racing also so i dont understand why Micheal said they weren't suppose to race when they all go there last night.But it was a good night from what i saw.I left as the Super Streets was running there feature and they still had the 2nd half of the True stocks 100 lapper to go.

Edited by speedy

B) Let's get it right 1st I said a long time ago that I would post results on monday nite.2nd the thunders were supposed to have this week off since they ran 100 laps last week I have no idea how they got added back in even the trophie place had to jump over the moon for me (thanks to mira's sports and more) When I found it on the site we ran the race and for points with payout and trophies so lets stop the bitching. We have never shunted anyone. Because of that (and a full moon) we had a long nite and fun was had by all.

come on mike nobody is bitching but what happened was miss communication. not one of us thunder drivers well the ones that raced the hundred lapper was told by u that we were not running. its over and done with now it will get better in the future im sure. we showed up to race and so we did thanks for not sending us on our way but dont take the comment the wrong way. afer all isnt that what this sight is for letting people know whats going on. all that needs to be done is some better communication from all involved. cant just put it on computer gotta let drivers know not all have computers. tt# 19 benton kemp

sounds like the pressure is getting to poeple .. communication or the lack of isnt a good thing ..when you have that many cars show up to race . someone droped the ball somehow .. ..the good thing is they raced ..and all should be happy ..we made some laps .didnt get to run our car with randy ..didnt find what we thought was wrong when we loaded it up and took it home .. .good thing .hope this rain dont ruin the weekend for the trucks ..good luck cc and everyone .we will be in kyle ..

sounds like the pressure is getting to poeple .. communication or the lack of isnt a good thing ..when you have that many cars show up to race . someone droped the ball somehow .. ..the good thing is they raced ..and all should be happy ..we made some laps .didnt get to run our car with randy ..didnt find what we thought was wrong when we loaded it up and took it home .. .good thing .hope this rain dont ruin the weekend for the trucks ..good luck cc and everyone .we will be in kyle ..

That's why you guys were pullin out as I was pullin in?

Bummer...

That's why you guys were pullin out as I was pullin in?

Bummer...

sorry we didnt see you ...alittle water in the oil spooked us .. so took it while it was hot and pressure tested it .everything was ok in that department ..must have been alittle i didnt get out from a blown head gasket at kyle ..going to pull the pan and make sure everything is ok ..when in doubt take it out .... we sure as heck wanted alot more track time at full throtle last night ...owell cant win them all .....be glad when we get this monkey that been on our back all year off .heck ill give him to anyone that wants him ..

Edited by oldtimer

B) I guess I'm the one bitchin sorry ....moving on with a little more sleep...heres the complete results

SUPER STREET

#66 Troy Hensick

#71 Bart Wilcox

#20 Taylor Vella

#81 Mark Villareal Jr,

#99 Ed Gerber

#14 Sam Chappa

#45 Clare Randall

#22 James Wofford

#7 Matt Kamenski

True Stock

#82 Anthony Munroe