Live Updates from THR, 8/30/08

NickHolt

Illegitimati non carborundum = Don't let the bastards get you down. :lol::lol::lol:

Nice tqj3

You're awesome Nick. I don't care what I say about you behind your back! ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracey,

I know know you so I'm just making one of those assumtions but your [eidted out by Nick Holt, 9/2-08]. If you don't like what Nick writes then don't read it. I for one of many appreciate that Nick goes to the race and give a play by play of the race. He has on occasion said that I did something stupid and was most times correct. You are correct at the fact that Nick has a fan club here and people that will stand up and tell you that your [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/2/08] .

Sorry Nick, just couldn't bite my tongue any longer.

( is that better)

Edited by NickHolt

I CHALLENGE ANY/ALL of you to just try it ONE TIME.....put your a$$ where your mouth is!!!!! Afterwards I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune......and you can't just watch YOUR driver either.

I have to admit it is HARD WORK to take notes during races!!! I have been helping Debbie out in the tower, and let me tell you, I admire the $h!t out of these people. You have to put aside all your differences and not show any favoritism (which is hard) and give the reader and fans the very best information you can provide....even with all the people talking around you, the officials trying to make calls, while you try to watch the race and take notes.

I agree with Reb, if you think it's that easy, or you think you can give a PERFECT race report, by all means, come join us in the tower at the next event.

i feel bad for people who dont have anything better to do than to complain about something that someone is doing on his own time to help others.

jeeeeeeez.

i appreciate the updates...sure was nice to read about what was going on when i was watching the game!! :)

You misspelled my name but Im not gunna ***** about it... Internet tough guys, gotta love em. B)

Sorry Matt. I know it's Banker. I've made that same mistake with your Dad before as well. I think it's because John Benker was a regular at SAS and my old fart head can't think fast enough to get it right.

Nick

You misspelled my name but Im not gunna ***** about it... Internet tough guys, gotta love em. B)

Sorry Matt. I know it's Banker. I've made that same mistake with your Dad before as well. I think it's because John Benker was a regular at SAS and my old fart head can't think fast enough to get it right.

Nick

:lol:

No biggie, I was just giving you a hard time.

Nick,

I enjoy your recaps as I'm sure everyone does. The folks that have issues this time probably smile from ear to ear when their driver is on the positive end of the story next time. Let me just say that I've learned alot about reading too deep into the text that is written on here, hence the reason I limit my posts. Sometimes words just don't come out on the computer like they would in person. Lets remember we're all a racing family and start getting ourselves pumped up for next weekend. Maybe I'll flip flop finishing positions with Cary again! ;)

-Clint

Oh crap. Matt, I scratched my whole rookie year!!

You dont have to worry about me. My Dad scratched even when he wasnt a rookie. Like he always told me, its a better show when ya come from the back anyways.

I have no intentions of trying to run from the pole, I need seat time more than anything. B)

Oh crap. Matt, I scratched my whole rookie year!!

You dont have to worry about me. My Dad scratched even when he wasnt a rookie. Like he always told me, its a better show when ya come from the back anyways.

I have no intentions of trying to run from the pole, I need seat time more than anything. B)

smart move Matt.

Illegitimati non carborundum = Don't let the bastards get you down. :lol::lol::lol:

Nice tqj3

You're awesome Nick. I don't care what I say about you behind your back! ;)

And you think that I haven't heard all the stuff you say behind my back? Ha...

But sometimes you exagerate, Jody. For instance, I'm not really the best looking guy at the track like you keep telling everybody. Better looking than you for sure, though. And, no, I am not a "freaking genius." Maybe 40 IQ points smarter than you, buddy, but hey, who's counting?

Nick

smart move Matt.

very smart...

i said this about clint when i 1st saw him practice,,,,,,matt is gonna surprise some people.

Nick,

I just want to add Larry and my thanks for your updates of the races, we were both on the putter Saturday nite and enjoyed the news. Since Larry is not able to attend races this helps us to know what is happening. You are a blessing, and if the knuckleheads can't stand the heat, get out of the d_ _ _ kitchen. Just like Nascar, we all may not agree but we don't have instant replay, and someone has to make a call, right or wrong. Be glad you have racing in Texas, and THR, Thanks to all the staff who make it possible. Keep up the fantastic work. God Bless and yall have a great day.

Joyce Walton

TSRS #49 and Thunder Stock #56

GOOD FOR YOU!!

I will not lie to you, I have not read any of the posts and I do not plan on it. But I just wanted to say that I am proud of you all for letting your opinion be heard!! Military personnel die everyday so that you and I may disagree. I am not attacking anyone. I am simply disagreeing to some journalism. With that said I would like to add “Dang, do I know how to get thing started or what?”

Tracey

If I was Nick I would tell yall to kiss my arse and not do another update for races since some you bitch like two yr olds about him not getting it exactly right. My god your racing at thunderhill raceway on a local level NOT nascar so suck it up and work on your cars or instead of wasting your breath bitching about this why dont yall go do some good and advertise for the track.

My .02

i remember the days when unless you were at the track you didnt know a damn thing ... there were no cell phones .so you had to wait till someone got home or put a dime in the slot ..or wait till it came out in the paper on monday and even that was wrong alot of the time ..... come on poeple .. give nick a break... i read what he puts out there ..wright or wrong its a hole lot better than days of old ..... ..id say its better than nothing ..nick you and i dont agree much ..ok with me ..but i will admit you do.do a great job here ..

Nick,

You can bet on it, I will pm you later.

However, for now all I have to say is , I respect your opinion, But that’s all that it is, “your” opinion. People, like myself, we get on and expect more. I expected REAL reporting!! This, sorry to say, but this is fiction and assumptions, not truth. I respect anyone who doesn’t show favoritism, cuz that’s what makes good reporting. However this …..

Tracey Teer one alone in search of the truth!! Come and join me. :)

gotta give a shout out to Rodney!! You know what i'm talkin bout!! :lol:

Dude,GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!