T O

depending on what they do in the draft, i am predicting 8-8. they gave up a lot on defense and got nothing, they gave up their best deep threat on offense. the guy is a cancer, but when he is out on the field, defenses have to respect his ability, so it opens up options. hopefully with all of the negative attitudes gone, the team can come together as a unit and win. they also cut roy williams the safety, its about time. when the league outlawed the horse collar tackle, that guy wasnt worth a damn. sure hope we get some good defensive players in the draft.

they dont need a wr. they have williams, austin, and crayton. plus they have good tight ends witten and bennett started coming around toward the end of the season. they need some defensive players and a couple of o-linemen wouldnt hurt. their o-line last year couldnt protect romo for anything. hard to throw it down field when you are looking up counting the stadium lights every play. lol. crabtree is good, but he wont be around when dallas is on the board.

I'd like Crabtree but by the time Dallas drafts, he'll be long gone. jerry's timing on this is really wierd but I can just see Owens with a coach who puts his foot in his ass and makes him walk the straight line, like Randy Moss... Roy E Williams will need to step it up, he's the big play guy now, Kitna is still good enough, Cowboys need a back up who can not just fill in but hopefully make Tony work harder when he is well. If I owned Dallas I would have used El Dorado Owens as trade bait, get something out of it, but I don't have millions to throw away!!!!!!

they will still have to contain williams. and now that bennett is starting to come around, they will be able to use him when witten is covered. they have the weapons on offense, romo just needs time to find them, and time is one thing he didnt have much of last year. and even when the offense clicked and they put up points, the defense let them down. look at the baltimore game. embarrassing. now they have a decent back up qb, they have the tight ends and their rec. arent bad, they need to work on that defense. but tj hozamadilla (lol) would have definitely been a nice compliment to williams. that guy can catch a ball. boldin wants out of arizona, he would be a good addition as well. if they were going to target a wr to replace owens. lol

great day . im glad he is gone .maybe he can stomp on someone elses midle infield .i never forgot that .and never care for him .he was nothing. he was not a team player ..i told one guy at work today ..i would rather have a full team on the field who play with heart and as a team .than one supper star ....team effort wins .. something the cowboys dont have ..

Edited by oldtimer

they need a back up qb just in case tony gets hurt again they can win games

Michael Vick will be available.....

he'd fit in good.........team full of over paid criminals.

you guys can always jump on over to the PACKER wagon if things start looking to bad.

speakin of that SP what if ol #4 becomes a Cowboy now that he's retiring again!!!!! or the ' Boys replace TO (as my daughter says........"2") with ?? Plaxico Burris, that's Jones' style.........

ok enuff of of this, lets get to Racefest & the THR season opener!!!!!!!!! should be an exciting deal here on the 14th, looking forward to the TSRS putting on a great show with the national series, lets fill the pits and grandsatnds..

they need a back up qb just in case tony gets hurt again they can win games

Michael Vick will be available.....

And I wouldn't put it past Jerry Jones to sign that worthless $@#!@%

agreed ..he did that ... that would be it for me as a fan of the cowboys ..

I am sure T.O. will find a new home that he can call his own without a problem. If he had only spent half as much time catching the ball than he did talking about himself.

I understand that plans are in the works to move the Cowboys training camp to Huntsville. The unofficial reason was that many of the players are very familiar with the area. Management wanted the players to feel at home while at spring training.

I am sure T.O. will find a new home that he can call his own without a problem. If he had only spent half as much time catching the ball than he did talking about himself.

I understand that plans are in the works to move the Cowboys training camp to Huntsville. The unofficial reason was that many of the players are very familiar with the area. Management wanted the players to feel at home while at spring training.

:lol::lol::lol: