DWIDUDE.COM Pro Modified 50 coming to Thunderhill Raceway

debwill

BOY O BOY TELL ME EITHER HOW STUPID I AM OR HOW GREAT MY WIFE TO BE IS

I AM GETTING MARRIED SATURDAY AT 2 PM.........AND I AM GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT TO THR IN TIME TO QUALIFY THE 36 TRUCK.....I JUST MENTIONED THAT THE RACES WHERE ON AT THR AND SHE SAID I SHOULD GO RACE SINCE WE HAVE HAD A COUPLE RAIN OUTS...

looneedude,

Now that's what I call a true racer! LOL But I tend to agree with Budman's answer. Congratulations!

Karl E.,

We have an open practice session from 4:00 p.m. until dark tomorrow (Friday). The cost for pit passes is $20 for driver and car and $10 for all others. You can also purchase two-day pit passes that gives you unlimited access throughout the weekend (don't have to wait for gate to open at noon on Saturday). Overnight camping is free and encouraged.

:lol: ........................ (WIVES) ........................... What they say and what they MEAN ain't always necessarily the same thing. Its up to you to figure out the difference. :P

I was reading it and thinking how he was completely being set-up!!!!!!!We are on the same wave length!!!!!!

:lol: ........................ (WIVES) ........................... What they say and what they MEAN ain't always necessarily the same thing. Its up to you to figure out the difference. :P

I was reading it and thinking how he was completely being set-up!!!!!!!We are on the same wave length!!!!!!

well maybe she will end up being "the fisrt wife" lol

she also let me put a 1/4 mile dirt track in the back pasture

and anybody is invited on sundays to come play or have grudge races i still need to add banking and walls....

i dont have a water truck so it goes dry slick pretty quick

A big thanks to Jaime Balagia for sponsoring that event last night, and class act coming down to meet all the Modified drivers as they made their way to the track.( he had the coolest Granddaughters!!) Jaime was quite impressed by all the action last night and by the great turnout by the Pro Mods. J.C., way to go on stepping in and promoting the show and helping to fill the pits with all those bad ass cars!!!!!

At the drivers meeting J.C said he wanted to help make this a CLASS again, if last night was any indication, we are well on our way!

Good luck to all of you the rest of the way.

PS-Tuffy, next race I will get to finish talking about you!!!

Hey JC, I wont be able to go, seems this black cloud over me wont go away. :(

But well get it back together again.

Cory

P.S. I appreciate the info from you and Raymond, its definately something to look into.

Several of you have asked about Bob Slezinsky, who is the driver of the #26 Pro Modified. He hit the grandstand wall hard coming out of Turn 4 and was transported to the hospital on Saturday night.

Bob is at home today and is very sore. He had to get stitches on his tongue, and he has a bruised tailbone and ribs. He also had a slight concussion.

His car was totalled during the incident.

Bob asked me to thank everyone for your concerns and help in the pits, although he admits he doesn't have a clue who was there (was feeling very spaced out following the crash).