Great job CC Speedway

RodneyRodriguez

Hopefully Mary Ann will not be upset with me speaking for the group but a BIG WAY TO GO to Mr. And Mrs. Monroe and the entire staff from CC Speedway for their hospitality and cooperation with this weekend's events. Everyone there with the track did an excellent job working with us to pull off a great show, and if I may say so, I and many others were impressed with the local classes, it looks like the the future is bright there at the Bullring and what an honor it was for all of us to be a part of Donnie Yocum Memorial Race Night there at the track. It was really neat for Bobby, John and I to have Donnie Jr. in the pressbox with us and to have Ms. Carol Yocum give the command for the Late Model feature.

Good luck with the rest of 2009, you guys are headed in the right direction for sure, thank you Mike Creacy for letting us get in there and call the action for your classes... that was pretty cool!

Look forward to hopefully working with all of you again soon!

Second that and I would like to add that I have never heard a track operator say he needed a class (TSRS)until last night. Spoke with Mr. Monroe after the late model race and he was sincere in his compliments to the series as well as he even asked what I thought. Funny thing was, he listened. :wacko: I haven't been there since the early 90s and it was as fun this time as it was then.

I have met the Monroes and they are very sincere people at making CCS a success. They seem to be very nice peoople. I know I liked them right off the bat. They were easy to talk to and seemed to know what they are doing. I wish them much success.

If anyone ever needs a driver for a car at CCS some race, let me know, I can be there in 2 hours.

I appreciate the thought. You never know, I may just build me another car soon. Of course, my husband would probably shoot me if I mentioned it to him.

i heard you were super woman and no bullet will stop you .so tell me .what would he have to use ......... remember once a racer always a racer .... i have the itch .....

I also want to add my thanks to all of the great folks at CCS! We were treated with great respect, and the staff was always quick to help us or answer our questions. The cleanup crew was also very responsive, the flagman did a great job and Mike Creacy was very helpful in the tower.

I agree that the Monroes are a great asset to CCS, and I look forward to our return to CCS someday.

Thanks again!