CONGRATS

RodneyRodriguez

way to go Kendall Bumbera, Chase Stapp, Patrick Burrow, Rusty Mirth, Layton Carroll, Tory Christopher, all the rookies of the year that were crowned Saturday night.

Kendall, yours was the closest and not determined till after the races but arguably most impressive in that series, been fun watching you all. Chase, you are the man, i've known that for years, great transition to the track.. hate to lose you as a fellow racer..

way to go Kendall Bumbera, Chase Stapp, Patrick Burrow, Rusty Mirth, Layton Carroll, Tory Christopher, all the rookies of the year that were crowned Saturday night.

Kendall, yours was the closest and not determined till after the races but arguably most impressive in that series, been fun watching you all. Chase, you are the man, i've known that for years, great transition to the track.. hate to lose you as a fellow racer..

Thanks Rodney. I did have a great time this year, and I guess I showed some promise behind the wheel, but I confirmed one thing - I much prefer tuning on the cars over driving. I had more fun watching Cary win that Super Stock race than I've had all year....well maybe not counting that one win. :lol:

Archived