GMC Sierra 1500 problems

bvfd_gordo

I have a 2002 Gmc Sierra 1500 with a 4.8 liter V8. In the last couple of days my truck's "service engine soon light" came on and the truck started running fair to crap with-in a day or so. I did a code scan error codes that came up were P0101 and P0300. I change fuel filter, change spark plugs, cleaned the Mass air flow sensor and ran a bottle of Lucas injector cleaner through it. The P0101 code has cleared but now the P0300 code is still there. All I can find on the P0300 code is Random/multiple cylinder misfires. I need help.

I have a 2002 Gmc Sierra 1500 with a 4.8 liter V8. In the last couple of days my truck's "service engine soon light" came on and the truck started running fair to crap with-in a day or so. I did a code scan error codes that came up were P0101 and P0300. I change fuel filter, change spark plugs, cleaned the Mass air flow sensor and ran a bottle of Lucas injector cleaner through it. The P0101 code has cleared but now the P0300 code is still there. All I can find on the P0300 code is Random/multiple cylinder misfires. I need help.

Your mass air flow sensor is not reading the air flow with in spec. If the (MAF) is off by .5 Hertz it can make the truck run bad. and wont throw a check engine light. you need to have the wave pattern check by some body who knows how.

Your mass air flow sensor is not reading the air flow with in spec. If the (MAF) is off by .5 Hertz it can make the truck run bad. and wont throw a check engine light. you need to have the wave pattern check by some body who knows how.

I swamped the MAF with another truck did not change anything at all.