Its Official

RodneyRodriguez

i'm just gonna watch to see how long it takes her and jr to kill each other. given their respective attitudes, it shouldn't take long...will be like jr and his sister all over again....

wait! jr's sister never actually drove a car, but danica does....hmmmm

jr & danica on a track together? now THAT should be some interesting viewing!! :lol:

i just might tune in this year, after all.... <_<

That might be the case, but she has talent but not the talent that it would take for all the hype that people say about her. Lets face it, she had three press conferences before she made an announcement. Shes nothing but a PR machine that needs to go away. I dont know the exact numbers but she has only won one race. Lets face it, if she wasnt a woman she would have probably gotten her butt handed to her several times over.

i'm just gonna watch to see how long it takes her and jr to kill each other. given their respective attitudes, it shouldn't take long...will be like jr and his sister all over again....

wait! jr's sister never actually drove a car, but danica does....hmmmm

jr & danica on a track together? now THAT should be some interesting viewing!! :lol:

i just might tune in this year, after all.... <_<

Where did you here that Kelly never raced a car?

Precisely modracer. What other Nationwide Series rookie could generate that much publicity for her sponsor, her team and NASCAR? There IS none other. :)

Last person to create that kind of buzz in the Nationwide Series is her new boss, Dale Jr.

yep and where is he now .the pressure has gotten to him and he cant even make a good pit stop .. danica will be no different ........ she will not be able to handle the pressure for long ..then again .she isnt exspected to win .just pr crap .bring in the money ....nascar is going to the dumps .

Hate to point this out but aren't some of you counting your chickens before they hatch. Lets see what happens when she test the ARCA car because I am sure it will get lots of press. I hear she will never handle the heavier car yet she seems to handle those little light indy cars at speeds well above 200 mph very well. I will wait before I pass judgment on her heavy car driving because I found it better to lay low at first so you don't end up eating a bunch of crow later on. Give her a chance behind the wheel. We know what she does PR wise.

if talent were meassured by a love and passion for this sport,,,,she would never loose a race.

that's where most of her attitude distills from and for that i have alot of respect for her....it's just a + that she's hot.

she probably will go out there and crash a bunch of sh-t......but who out there hasn't as a rookie?

jimmy johnson never did much of anything in the busch series. who knew?