HMP 2010 Rules

Houston is not the only track putting weight on McGunnegil's ,Pensacola and Mobil are talking about it also. (First had info) Mcgunnegil's does have motors that have to much compresion,and you might not now this till after a race ,and you are expecting your motor to be legal and it is not. Plus i think a dart head is not the same head as a Ford manufactured head. For those who do not want to carry the weight Ford offers a kit to make your Mcgunnegil a Ford crate.

Edited by Karl E.

I have a question, who is it that's raising all the commotion about the Fords and Mcgun. engines? I would bet that out of 10 chevy engines (crate or sealed)how many are entirely legal, any one want venture a guess? of course it's the chevy guys that are probably squaking the most ,while I know for a fact that if you work on your gm engine you can get as much or more hp out of you bowtie, and still retain the "legal" status. So I think all this fussing is not doing any good other than causing hard feelings when we should be trying to keep racing going.JMO. B)