Texas Mile

KISS_Racing

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let see... We will be there golf carts in tow. Other than that (???) We should have the C5 going for 200 (I say 208 - 210) they say 203. "06 z06 we don't know. Twinned Vet is still lacking fuel system Lets see how did we say it the last time. Shop is so busy that shop owners car never gets worked on!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

did you typ the wrong speed in pappy / i know you are old .. .. lets see .ill copy it ..229.5..... dang girl ... pappy eased down the track .. . maybe for her ..i would have shut down long before i hit that speed ...... ...... FOR JEN .. MOM .ROGER .AND WILL .GONGRATZ ..GET ER OVER THE 230 TODAY

Wow what a weekend.

Pappy it was great to meet you. Waco same, we had met before but hadnt really put faces to names.

Jenn had an incredible weekend. I will tell ya that she went 230.7MPH and let Will tell ya'll the rest. Had fun working with Will, Jenn and their Dad & Mom.

Our C5 Vette set the record for the fastest C5 to date at 202.5MPH(Congrats Chris Fox). We were having issue we believe in first with wheel spin the rev limiter and the nitrous window, so he had to bounce it off the limiter for the second stage to come in. All three Vet's will be there in Oct.

For those who have never been you need to come at least once and you will be hooked...

Mark

Edited by KISS_Racing

Pappy it was nice to talk to you again, sorry I ran off just so exited about Jenn's run.

Mark, thanks for all your help this weekend. didn't mean to put you to work but thanks for the help changing gears and bleeding brakes, and the good company. We really enjoyed hanging out this weekend. I had a blast! congratz on yalls vette, thats a nice car, and a fast one!

HiTech, thanks. you should have seen dads face after Jenn ran 230. It was so cool. In fact you should have seen Jenn's face after she ran 230! What a deal, that bike was not supposed to go that fast but everything went just perfect. we got our tail wind we needed!

will i know how hard your dad works at finding the speed she wants ..he has always been that way ..heck anyone who could whip our butts in a rotory way back ..knows what he is doing and wants to accomplish .. there was never any doubt after looking over the bike .yah had at the track set up .last year .that made me think it wont happen .... i glad she finaly broke that 230 mark ..wanted to come out but have other things going on ..but will see yah at the next mile .... just to let you know .jesse ran his probe last night at cc ..called me up .and said why havent we built a fwd before ..he had a blast ..even pulled the brake leaver to spin after his win .just for some fun and show ..... dont know what my brother in law got out of his beamer .and or andy brooks got out of his this time around .but ill find out soon enough ...

KISS . congrat .on getting that vette to run this time ..next time go for 210 ..

HT,

The work has already started for all three cars. Record car is just about fixed and will be sporting some changes. C5 that just set C5 record will be getting a different nitrous window set-up. Found out saturday that twin car now has fuel system done but there was a concern with half shafts so they didnt want to risk it. As Oct gets closer we will keep you'll posted.

Mark

I just got confirmation that one of the Lambo's went 251 & change yesterday afternoon. We left early so I didnt know till today. THAT IS FLAT HAULIN THE MAIL! I will get the guys name and post it. Congrats on being first full body streetcar running 250+MPH at the Texas Mile....

We had our High Performance Street Car record bumped up 4 times this weekend. I don't have all of the names so I will post the car and speed.

1. Toyota Supra 247.7

2. Lamborghini Gallardo 249.0

3. Ford GT 249.7

4. Lamborghini Gallardo 250.1

Our bike record was bumped to 261.5!

funny thing is Jenn was not happy with here 230 pass. I fact she didn't feel like she made a clean pass. Mark was there to see it, she was happy but mad at the same time. I guess she has not gone fast enough yet! a typical Robertson lol. I have some picks, will try to get them posted soon.

TELL HER I SAID SHE WAS SPOILED //LOL .. WONDER WHAT HER MAX SPEED WOULD BE ..I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU COULD STAY ON ONE THAT FAST ..

THANKS KISS ..POEPLE THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE .HAVE NO IDEAL WHAT IT TAKES TO GO THAT FAST IN ONE MILE ..I DIDNT TILL I WENT THERE LAST OCT ..THEY NEED TO GO .ITS AMAZING ....AND ITS CHEAP TO GET IN ..YOU GET TO WALK THAT MILE AND SEE EVERY TYP OF CAR CLOSE UP AND TALK TO EVERONE ...TAKE PICS .AND ALOT OF THOSE CARS COME FROM ALL OVER THE US ..