STOLEN TRAILER UPDATE ! READ ON !

1955chevy33

WELL,WELL I KNEW CRIMINALS WERE DUMB BUT NOT THIS DUMB ! This loser out of state wife beater lives about 10 blocks from my shop. He came to my shop about 2 days before stealing my trailer saying he was needing a job.(casing the place). He took my trailer used the hell out of it for 2 weeks hauling stolen scrap to laredo,tx. He beat up both fenders from running into things and ruined 2 tires. The dumba_s puts it in front of his house with a for sale sign and sells it with a Bill of Sale and a Missouri homemade trailer title for $ 700.00 to another local in a town of 3000. I ran into the guy at the post office that bought it and was telling him about it being stolen,then he tells me he thinks he may have bought it. SURE ENOUGH IT WAS MY TRAILER ! I took it home and of course the cops were involved. Through a strange coincidence , the thief BILLY PARSON ran into me a few hours later and I cant go into details but I spent the night in jail with a busted lip and he spent the night in the hospital !

Edited by 1955chevy33

:D dam Freddie did not know you had it in ya!.way to go. now you have no excuse to bring one of your cars , or both to the track.{night in jail, should not be a big deal.} hint hint!!! court and or the j.p. or the one's you have to worry about. :lol:

UNFORTUNATELY THE P.O.S. WILL PROBABLY SUE YOU & WITH THE WAY THE REAL JUSTICE SYSTEM WORKS THEY WILL MAKE YOU GIVE THE S.O.B. YOUR TRAILER & MONEY TO BOOT.

BUT I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO HAVE SEEN THIS ASS WHIPPIN, MIGHT HAVE EVEN JOINED IN WITH MY WALKING STICK.LOL

OMG.....You're killing me here Freddie :lol::lol::lol:

Justice is served!!!! ;)

Glad you got your stuff back.....Hope your night in the Steel Bar Motel wasn't too bad and it was worth it......

I am glad to have my trailer back,the funny part is I bought a trailer to replace it with at 9 am that morning and found mine around lunchtime. Justice isnt served yet but I feel better. The cops here wont even arrest him or bring him in for questioning. I am getting a criminal attorney to put pressure on them and the DA. HELL YES,THE STEEL CAGE WAS WORTH IT. As someone mentioned he is screaming lawsuit. Anyway guys,I hope to see all of you in a few weeks. I am still waiting on my engine and car . Thanks and good racing to all of you including you reb.