Super Stocks @ SOS 10/9/2010

Trying to see whos all gonna make it out. We only had 4 of us last weekend and we got the pleasure of running with the latemodels. Just want to throw this out there, but is there a reason why guys in our class are not coming anymore?

we will be there, hope we have a good car count. we all need to suppoet all of the tracks, if we want to keep racing, really we are lucky to have three great tracks that we can race race our class of cars on, i haven,t missed a year racing in 16 years and sat nights a terrable night to watch tv. load up and come on out, they are working hard to make things right a shady and the weather sure is perfect for racing, waddy

Edited by waddy

Trying to see whos all gonna make it out. We only had 4 of us last weekend and we got the pleasure of running with the latemodels. Just want to throw this out there, but is there a reason why guys in our class are not coming anymore?

sorry guys the #5 wont be there. i should be there to support though been working long hours and havent worked on the car at all. have to make money to suport this hobby good luck though all other superstocks need to show up and put on a great show come on guys throw everything that has happened in the past out the window and start over go race!!!!!

THE 75 WILL BE THERE

Thats 4... what ever happened to the # 72, 7, 522, 24x, 70 and Floyd like to have ya back. We've had 28 cars come out throughout the year, and now we have 4...I know I cant make every weekend...but were trying to keep this class together, at least we try could communicate with each other....to try to make it work...Thanks for the heads up John #5....and your right you have to have the money before you can put car out there....Anyways just enjoy racing and enjoy the class. The track has been great and Jim and Kelly are doing a great job running the show...Sometimes things happen where everything cant be perfect, but I think the track is back and running well....Hope to see everyone Sat...

Well we have 4 and u would make 5 and that gaurentees the purse of at least $175....Im sure the red #3 car should be there also so that 6....Put it this way they are making a way for us to be able to race, just like last weekend they put us with the latemodels....and had their pay out...They DO NOT want to pay us just $25..That was again bad communication and now its all corrected, I hope!!....Haven't seen you back to clarify that either...Or can I ask you would you want to pay somone $175 for $25. . Just doesnt go together...Anyways you prob, could care less what I have to say...but I can say that I've only helped your car get on the track and I didnt even know you...

We were not going to make it. Ran out of decent motors. But just called Dad we can install our old #3 purestock motor just for support. If you guys dont run over me. We will work like hell. I hope we can pull this off....All the car has to do is sign in and be there???? Well on the note 00 when we needed help for car count why didnt you sign your car in the last time it was in the parking lot??

We were not going to make it. Ran out of decent motors. But just called Dad we can install our old #3 purestock motor just for support. If you guys dont run over me. We will work like hell. I hope we can pull this off....All the car has to do is sign in and be there???? Well on the note 00 when we needed help for car count why didnt you sign your car in the last time it was in the parking lot??

I also posted that I could not make it b/c I had a football game...and yes the car was there but I could not make it so why should I pay to bring the car in the gate...no one else drives my car...It should show U that I care enough to haul my car to the track at least. Thanks....

I can respect the fact you guys are trying to keep this class alive but once again this has been the pattern with this class for a couple years now. Until all three tracks get together w common rules plus someone steps in and puts an organization together for the class your pissing against the wind. This class should be on a revolving track schedule from week to week not running on top of each other nor should it be for more then twice a month. Its too expensive to run them for a poor purse and you need alot of cars to be offered a good purse to justify running this class! You cant run in this class race after race with the poor count and poor purse. Even with the poor car count somehow cars are still blowing motors and still tearing up parts. Cars will be parked and parted out eventually. Broken record.

I also posted that I could not make it b/c I had a football game...and yes the car was there but I could not make it so why should I pay to bring the car in the gate...no one else drives my car...It should show U that I care enough to haul my car to the track at least. Thanks....

I do have to agree on some with the kiddos it a never ending story even after they move out......Well it will cost me about.....Well lets not go there. It may be cheaper for a few cases of beer and steaks for all to stay home ....Good luck...I would have payed your 25 for support.

I do have to agree on some with the kiddos it a never ending story even after they move out......Well it will cost me about.....Well lets not go there. It may be cheaper for a few cases of beer and steaks for all to stay home ....Good luck...I would have payed your 25 for support.

Ok I will come hand you $25 cash Saturday night if that will make you happy, but it would have made no difference if I paid for my car to enter the gate or not if it never made it to the track....Again I thought racing was about the fun of getting to race not the dollar amount you get paid at the end of the night....If so you are very much so in the wrong sport from what I've learned. Anyways, hope ya'll are able to get the car together.

• 4 weeks later...