New Texas Mile

neon14

Ok guys it looks like registration is still open. It is usually sold out within an hour.

Im thinking Mike should bring a car up from corpus.

Never seen a pinto at the mile before.

HEY WE WANT TO ...THE TPS CAR THAT IS SITTING COVERED UP .WOULD BE ONE TO BRING ..YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT WAS LIFTING YOUR REAR OFF THE TRACK LAP AFTER LAP ..LOL WE TALKED ABOULT THAT RACE THE OTHER NIGHT ....KISS IF YOU DONT KNOW ..WILL WAS RACEN A TPS RACE AT CC ..HE WAS JUST FAST ENOUGH TO BE IN THE WAY ..JESSE WAS JUST HELPING WILL WITH ALITTLE MORE SPEED ..FUNNY YOU COULD CHANGE WILLS REAR TIRES RUNNING AT FULL SPEED .........ALL THAT CAR NEEDS IS A MOTOR ....TRIED TOGET KISS TO SHIP THAT TURBO MOTOR TO US ..SHOULD BOLT RIGHT IN ....BE A FUN PROJECT .....LISA WANTED TO TRY THE MILE ...SO DONT BE SURPRISED IF ONE SHOWS UP SOMEDAY ...

well Mike I was backing into yall right? That was a fun race and your pintos front bumper looked a lot worse than my back bumper! Somewhere I have video of that race but I cant find it. When I do I will post it on youtube.

The pinto is prolly a pretty aerodynamic car, especially if yall put that plastic nose on it. Yall should buy Marks turbo motor. Just think how much fun it would be to run it a few laps at cc speedway.

The truth is jesse was just filling in the blank space left between your ears ...lol . or should i say helping you get a nose up on life .....i was thinking all the while he was gojng to either knock his carb off .. or take his radiator out ...he was haveing so much fun with you he didnt realize at the time i didnt build the nose to take that .i didnt have neons in my train of thought when building that part ...you know they sit alitte higher in the rear ...SURE GLAD YOU DIDNT BRAKE CHECK HIM ...COULD YOU SAY PIGGY BACK ....WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT RACE .........

Edited by HiTech

• 4 weeks later...

We put a new smaller rear tire on yesterday, shortened the wheel base back down about an inch. We had put a larger tire to try to get some more grip but because of clearance issues we had to lengthen the wheelbase. It didn't work. It was a compromise and something that we wanted to try. Now the bike is back exactly like it was when it ran 230. Also put a new battery. Im heading out friday with the hauler after work. No way I could get the last day of school off. Jen cant leave till after graduation friday evening. But we are ready!

Mark, only fast ones! Doesn't look like the samurai will make this trip :( I have to drive the hauler down so the little 4x4 will have to wait till october. We are bringing the gsxr 1000 (pit bike) and the honda metropolitan, and my trusty old haro freestyle bike with the home made duct tape beer holder!