usmts in two weeks!

LIMITED147

big93 it sounds like you might be just my size based on your name. Could you keep me warm? And, thank you Mr. Who. Not only are you a good dancer but you are a gentleman offering your pop up for us. I guess 147 is not quite as sweet as you :angry: .

what time you and the kids getting to the track?? i polished my pop up for you !

what time you and the kids getting to the track?? i polished my pop up for you !

:( ... Oh no. I loaded up the kids in the mini-van and left San Antonio at 2pm. I should have called the track. I got there and no races. Thank you Who for cleaning up the pop up. We will come back if you will.... And, we will even cheer for that meanie 147 if he is not in the same race as my special Who in his red machine. Will big 93 be there next week? I still think we would be a match

:( ... Oh no. I loaded up the kids in the mini-van and left San Antonio at 2pm. I should have called the track. I got there and no races. Thank you Who for cleaning up the pop up. We will come back if you will.... And, we will even cheer for that meanie 147 if he is not in the same race as my special Who in his red machine. Will big 93 be there next week? I still think we would be a match

come on back next week big girl