New Race Procedure

Man, the action in the Limited Mods alone are making me feel that the class by itself is worth the price of my pit pass. A dang good field of cars this year and some good shoes in that group. The competition this year is the Limiteds is very solid...... Also, agree on the decision on the 4 or less cars in a class decision. I know it is a hard deal for a given class, but good that the track will at least let the heat be the feature. Most tracks would load you back up, maybe give you your pit pass money back and send you packing... Sounds like a fair compromise the way SOS is dealing with it.

Man, the action in the Limited Mods alone are making me feel that the class by itself is worth the price of my pit pass. A dang good field of cars this year and some good shoes in that group. The competition this year is the Limiteds is very solid...... Also, agree on the decision on the 4 or less cars in a class decision. I know it is a hard deal for a given class, but good that the track will at least let the heat be the feature. Most tracks would load you back up, maybe give you your pit pass money back and send you packing... Sounds like a fair compromise the way SOS is dealing with it.

good deal