Street Stocks

Making some provisions to the rules to help car count which in turn will help the purse for everyone. We will allow Weight Jacks and external mounted shocks with a 100lb weight penalty.

May 5th we will be having a $500 to win guaranteed street stock purse no additional entry fee for those that would like to race. We will allow the same rules as the Street Stock Shootout so no matter which track you run you will be allowed.

thanks

Owen

OK, let me do some clarifications, the external mounted shocks have to be a non-rebuildable welded body shock, the 100 pounds will need to be mounted in front of the read end some where, do not care where just in front of the rear end and visible to the tech man.

I am trying to allow cars to join the class to justify a purse increase and help everyone.

Owen

Its great to see a promoter actually trying to accomidate the existing racers.I have seen too much of the opposite,promoters who actually turn people away for politics or whatever.I hope my fellow mini racers see the door is open for them too,any type of track rules using stock engines.

I know we minnies have had some rough times in recient years but its time now to arise from the ashes and flourish again.STS has the best deal for entry level racers around and actually LIKES them.For me the challange is racing the track,it changes.You have to keep up by watching the other classes to find the groove.Makes you a smarter driver.I will get it eventually.

More money????Thumper loves money.He started to load himself on the trailer when I told him.

Seriously though this track is really fun to drive. It's as fast as asphalt and pleanty wide for multile grooves. I would race with anybody but not sure about V8 Camaros. Guess we will find out.

STS has beautiful trophies too. And the modifieds race as hard as any racers ever have on any track. In fact so does everyone.