Saturday and Sunday May 26th and 27th.

Racing

Saturday Night we will have a full night of racing for the Limited Modifieds, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, E-Mods, Limited Late Models, Sport compacts, and Go-karts. In additional to awesome racing the Fans we will have $1.50 Dos XX and the Midnight River Choir, should be an awesome show, for only $10 for adults and children 12 and under are FREE.

Then Sunday will be South Texas Speedways 7th Annual Salute to the Troops flag presentation during the Steve Tomlinson Memorial / ASCS Memorial Day Classic on Sunday May 27th. As a tradition we roll out every car in the pits carrying an American Flag and have what we feel is an awesome opening ceremony honoring all of our fallen troops and remembering what Memorial Day is all about. Racing on Sunday will be the ASCS Sprint Cars, Limited Modifieds $600 to Win, Street Stocks, Pure Stocks, E-Mods, Sport Compacts, and Go-Karts. In addition to this awesome racing line up we will have the Tejas Brothers for an amazing concert. All of this is $15 for adults with Children 12 to 6 on $5, 5 and under are FREE.

Huge weekend of Racing, Music, and good times please make plans to join us we would love to have you and your family.

Street Stocks, we will be allowing the shootout rules on Sunday May 27th event. For our local drivers that feel it is not fair to have the out of town cars mixed into the points situation we are not going to run for points but if you are a STS registered street stock you will get a 25 point bonus for competing in this event. This way finishing positions do not matter so much and you guys can all come race for the money. So again no points per position just a 25 point add on if you run the event. All street stock rules will apply for the Sunday event.

We will pay....

1st....$400

2nd...$200

3rd....$175

4th....$150

5th....$125

6th....$100

7th....$80

8th....$70

9th....$60

10th...$50

11th - 24th....$40

No additional entry fees or registration money. The pit passes for this event are $30 due to ASCS being there. You get the added bonus of a Sprint Car show for only $5 what a deal.

Hope this help...

Owen

Pure Stock Purse additions for Memorial Day.

Thanks to Get R Done Logistics & Elco Auctions.com w/ James Starry for donating $200 to the purse for this Sunday’s Pure Stock Race. The Payout no matter how many cars will be 1st - $225, 2nd - $175, 3rd - $150, 4th - $125, 5th - $100. There you go pure stocks get them cars tuned up and bring them out this weekend.

I 37 PURESTOCKS RUN G 60S SO THEY WOULD HAVE TO RUN WITH STREETSTOCKS OR PUT ON STREET TIRES. NOT A TRACK SPOKESPERSON BUT I KNOW THE RULES. I WOULD CONTACT OWEN. I HAVE GOOD STREET TIRES ON WHEELS IF YOU WANT TO BORROW CALL ME I WILL BRING TO TRACK. 361 510 1693

BOBBY JACK

Edited by Racer 88