Screen names

NickHolt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i a'm glad ya'll are trying to keep this site civilized,just remember that as long as you have people trying to beat each other at any sport there are going to be disagreements, or arguements, most of them are just people defending their hero's image . this is just my own useless opinion! oh yeah my name is angelo moreno ,we've been around for a long time in the houston area racing scene. B)

fine with me too-nothing to hide-Tommy Freeman/owner Freeman Motorsports/owner & sometime driver of ARTS 42 truck/retired major league softball pitcher(dont laugh-for 15 yrs I got paid to pitch and traveled to cities i would of never got to go to)-ex bouncer at the Doll House(luv'd that job)till it closed

I don't know if this is the first forum to do this, but maybe some people just don't want to be known. Several of these people probably have never bashed at all and just because there is bashers, that shouldn't put them on the spot. Take a look at the replies, 50 something, several of the same screen names have replied more than once on this topic. We have over 1,000 members, we have a long way to go.

Josh Garcia

I don't know if this is the first forum to do this, but maybe some people just don't want to be known. Several of these people probably have never bashed at all and just because there is bashers, that shouldn't put them on the spot. Take a look at the replies, 50 something, several of the same screen names have replied more than once on this topic. We have over 1,000 members, we have a long way to go.

Josh Garcia

Josh,

Re-read the initial post. Not suggesting that everyone use their own name, just those that bash or otherwise have their posts edited or deleted. Not suggesting everyone be required to use their real names.

Nick Holt

Oaky, for those that don't know...

Christine Parks

Editor/Publisher- R.A.T. Traxx Racing Magazine

Office Manager- Bartell Motorsports

Race Director & H.B.I.C. (my drivers know what that means)- Texas Dwarf Car Association

Soon-to-be Driver- TDCA #75 Dwarf Truck

I hope that's it, I don't think I could handle anymore...lol :blink:

Edited by BMSChick20

What tha' heck..

Eric Hoes (go ahead and laugh at Hoes)

Webmaster for G T Distributors

Stock Car Bar owner

Father of an (almost) 1 yo baby girl

Nephew of THR SS #71

Chuck's worst nightmare for emails (sorry chuck :D)

Race Fan (anything on wheels with a motor)

Keeping the hope alive that Kahne can win one <_<

not a Stewart fan... at all :angry: ... but not bitter about it :)

Nick and Jason, I like your idea and think it is a step in the right direction ...I would read posts on here before I signed on but only signed on when the bashing of TSRS became too much for me. I don't bash tracks or series but have gotten a little offensive toward a few whom I felt were going out of their way to put down a series that I am proud to be a part of. I have no problem with people knowing who I am (quite a few already know) . Thanks Mickey McKim....TSRS OFFICIAL and part time THR Street Stock Racer (very part time lately)

I agree Nick - "real" name should be in post. I've tried to sign my real name most of time. "Toyman" was a nickname from high school and "85" was my first race car number back in my dirt track days. (Just in case anyone was wondering - probably not LOL).

Duane Toyne -Driver #4 SS @ THR.