Screen names

NickHolt

LOL Kevin!!!

i'm tracy tschoerner #11 THR HS Driver

.....Daughter to Terry Tschoerner #01 THR SS :D

.....Neice to Joey Tschoerner #14 THR HS :D

.....Unlucky (JK) Team-mate to Kevin Bowen the #71 THR HS :angry::D

...............HEY BUDDY!! how's it Goin!!?? ^.................

.....and Team-mate to Richard Rumley #10 THR HS :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey lil T , its goin ok i guess , well its better than sat nite . Lets see ... my car wouldnt go fast enough to keep the duct tape on the front of it , it just fell off with no apparent help from air over the front of the car . We will go back to the old combo for this weekend . My right rear was going down during the race { very loose} . <_< . my girlfriend never returned my call . My wife told me i stunk when i got home , buckwheet my cat almost got his foot stuck in the vcr when i plugged in the incar tape to see the most stupid start to a race i have ever seen,,, ROY what the hell were you thinking. :angry: Only bill elliot can turn right on the track to make a run to mcdonalds ! the race was yours girlie and then joey tried the wrestler move the crusher on david h but david counteracted with a right turn to avoid collision instead of causing it...ROY. :unsure: All in all im glad everyone was ok , you , joey , and the people in the pits and bleachers . This is why they call em bleachers...An 87'' tire comes at you airbourne like a black comet and you turn bleach white from fear and hollar oh shit and run for your life....hence bleachers .