New Owner

TRP

It is not a rumor. My wife and I have sold Texana Raceway Park to Mr. Ken Bulsterbaum. It is a true agreement which has been made and all papers have been signed as of 8/31/12 at 10 am. This is not a lease, and is a sale of the property to Ken. I am glad someone stepped up as we simply do not have the time to operate the track with our other business at this time. Ken is a great candidate for the sport and he knows racing, track prep and how racers can be in the heat of the moment..lol..

We want to thank all of the employees, sponsors, volunteers, racers and most importantly the fans who supported us. Without any of the above we would not have been successful with Texana Raceway Park. We are glad to have had the opportunity to make several property enhancements over the last seven years and have many fond memories as we reflect back on some of the outstanding races that we were able to host.

I will be running the Aaron Hudgeons Memorial Race combined with the Allgayer, Inc. South Texas Street Stock Shootout. This will be my last race to run at the track.

I ask that everyone please support Ken in his operations of Texana Raceway Park as you did with me. We will still come around to Texana Raceway Park to see everyone and race from time to time. Of course, this is bitter sweet, but we feel confident the track will be in good hands with Ken.

Sincerely,

Bruce and Donna Tesch

Bruce and Donna - Thank you for all of the work you did at TRP and the major improvements over the years! Also, thank you for providing a place for us to race and for me and my family to store some tremendous great memories. My memories are filled with being fortunate enough to win a feature on your first night of operation in 2005, our incredible 2006 season, Lauren making her first race night of her career on the night of her 13th birthday, the night Lauren scored her first TRP feature win in mini-stocks and so many more.

We look foward to having many more race memories with Ken at the helm.

Awesome news! Ken is the perfect match for job and i have faith that he will be able to pick up right where Bruce and Donna left off. This is a great track and you better believe the 31 team intends on a repeat championship performance ;)

cant wait for 2013!

Archived