Thank you I-37 racers

arob

I just wanted to thank all the out of town racers and particularly the I-37 racers for racing at STS.As a fan we love to see different cars and see how the CC guys stack up with them.We fans of STS were very fortunate to see so many visit this season , As for the I-37 group part of me hopes you get your track back and part of me hope STS is your home track.I think I speak for all fans we appreciate the time and money it took to run a season down in Corpus.Again ,THANK YOU!

Arob,I can't speak for everyone, but I for one, enjoyed racing at STS this year. Trip back and forth, not so much, but nothing can't deal with. Had some good nights and some not so good, but that's racing. Was doing ok till had to miss acouple of races. I don't really know about next year yet due to some health issues that I won't know what's going to happen for a few more months, but plan is to have the car ready and be there. And by the way, I want to thank you and the rest of the fans that come out when it's hot and dusty to watch and cheer, cause without y'all, why would we be there.

Richard Bartosh

#7 Limited Late Model

• 2 weeks later...

I want to second what Richard and Shane stated.. It was a new track for me and had a blast the times we were out.. We will be there everynight for points now that the car is set up so look forward to making it back down there. Cant that Owen and the fans enough for all the support and hope they enjoyed it as much as we did.. the show will return to STS in 2014!