USMTS put on a great show at STS on Saturday. Sunday show up next.

NickHolt

Those USMTS Modifieds are truly a blast to watch. The best of the best.

And talk about track preparation. Plenty of bite all night long. Folks able to run high or low or in the middle all night long.

Corpus Christi's Steve Whiteaker was very impressing in finishing second.

The Sunday show should be even better.

Nick

Awesome show last night was very surprised by just the few cautions. Every driver seemed to have the right air flow to their head with the helmets on. Great job Owen and staff on the track prep and the consistency of the flow of the races. Also thanks to that Kenny Smith fellow for the additional lighting in the pits. Lets get ready for another great show tonight!!!

The fog really rolled in during the USMTS A main. The booth windows got misted and the visibility was so limited that we could not see the cars except as they passed under the flag stand! Kinda messed up my live coverage especially since AT&T decided I didn't need that air card signal right in the middle of the Limited Mod A main!

Oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes.

But I we were all done racing by 9 pm both nights due to the great folks at USMTS and South Texas Speedway.

Nick

Live scoring went down for me and the USMTS site about half way through... I am sorry to report that we will have to wait for USMTS to publish their results. I will try to get the finishing order for the Limited Mods tomorrow from Owen.

Thanks for your patience.

Great invocation Nick. Hopefully some boneheaded politician was in the crowd and heard what you said. But then again there isn't any money in it for them so they won't do anything.

God heard it and He listens to honest prayers...

Nick