South Texas Speedway Update

To All,

Everything is still moving forward. We should have a lot more movement next week. I will be contacting all employees to speak with them next week. We will be having a practice. I will put the date up soon. I am working on the parking locations, employees, and will begin track and facility improvements next week. Thank you..

Ken Hobbs

To All,

Everything is still moving forward. We should have a lot more movement next week. I will be contacting all employees to speak with them next week. We will be having a practice. I will put the date up soon. I am working on the parking locations, employees, and will begin track and facility improvements next week. Thank you..

Ken Hobbs

Thank u kenn for the update if the reusser family can help out in any was please let us know. So when can get or track up and by oing and back to practice

Does that mean we're racing on the 29th? That's only 2 weeks away and those of us that travel a long distance would like to make arrangements in advance.

I completely understand everything that needs to be in place to get STS ready with track, employees, and insurance , but can we please confirm we have a opening race date on the 29 of March. As hray stated, we can't wait till the last minute due to are business's . If we can't get a answer by the end of the week, I think it would be fair to all the drivers to make the first race a non points race. jmo thanks.

Edited by toybox racing

LOL.. Im pretty sure Ken and the team are working hard to get everything inline. He is a racer too so he knows we all are excited and ready to hit the loud pedal..

Ken..if you guys need any help just ask..

The 1x is race ready.....even put new oil in it.. lmao...