South Texas Speedway update 3-24

We are almost ready... We are in the middle of some updating and preparing for the season. After a inspection of the facilities we noticed more items that need to be addressed before we can race. We will race on April 12th with a practice April 5th. We have found most of the people we need. We are still looking for some people to help out with track preparation. We really need someone for the water truck. If you are interested please let me know. We will also have a employee meeting on April 5th at 3pm. If you want to help at the track or have been employed by the track please try and attend. Thank you all for your patience.

Ken Hobbs

Top shelf if im not mistaking when they asked about that all the top drivers in a row said the same thing it was hard to see then when the fog came it got even harder but everybody had to race it thats what was said bobbyjack you cant see anyways lmao j/k im just susgesting is all not trying to get a big thread going thats what id want if i was a new owner susggestions on making a safe fair and better race facility ;-)

I know. The track seems well lit though but I'm sure unless you're on the track, you can't tell. It's brighter than some tracks I've seen though. That USMTS was a strange night, more of a respect to them than a criticism on track. STS is a great place and I hope Ken and crew can keep it going strong. The only complaint I could ever say anything about was the Men's room.