Racing 4-12-14

We are racing!!! If you have not registered yet please get there early. All registration forms will be at the pit gate and must be turned into the Bar for entry. We will start Go-carts at 5:30pm. If you have bought a pit spot a form will be at the pit gate showing your spot for this year. We still need a runner and some one at the ticket booth for Saturday night. If you are interested please let me know.

Also, I have begun looking at rules, We will be making some minor adjustments to clarify some issues. One question I have is, are any of you e-mod drivers having issues finding tires? Monty will not be providing tires this year.

We are looking forward to this weekend, Come out and have a good time!!

Ken Hobbs

Races should begin at 7:30, if the drivers who are not already register come to the track early to get the registration part completed. I urge all unregistered drive to be at the track early. I will be there to start registration at 3:30 in Turn 5 Bar. If you have any questions, you can contact me at 361-549-8046.

Thank you,

Marcia

Scoring Director