SUPPORT, TIME, & $

SeanAugustus

My situation is different from most of you. However my weeks are just as full as most of yours are.

As for $ I aint got none! With my wife and I being Full Time college students pretty much eliminates that option.

My schedule looks as follows

M-TH-Sun

Im at work all day, and class on thursday nights after work

T-Wed-Fri

Im at School either all day or part of the day. And working on the Race truck when Im not in class.

Sat-

Most of the time im working on this day as well, sometimes when Im fortunate enough to have the day off, I spend it with my wife.

I usually dont have time to spend with my family. I see my family MAYBE 1 day every 2 to 3 weeks. But you know what even though I cant be in the race car with you guys, I am one of the most deticated, and supportive crew techs you'll ever meet. I eat, drink, and sleep racing. Its in my blood.

With all the free time I have LOL YEAH RIGHT I have offered it to Aaron, Chuck, Terry Dickerson, and Jon Sagester to help better those race tracks you guys love so much to race on.

Now you see what I go through, how much time, $,SUPPORT can you spare????

Sean B)