1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo · Coupe · Driven 134,567 miles
Retiring from racing!!! South Texas E-Mod or HOT Junior Modified for sale. Car is straight and was completely rebuilt earlier this year. Car has one race on it. Motor is a 355 Parks Machine Shop built. Transmission is a 1.68 three-speed built by Wicked fast transmission's. Rear end is a 3.55 ratio 7.5 braced rear end. Everything on this car is either rebuilt or brand new. $6500 gets the whole damn thing. This car can leave the shop and go straight to the track and race. Fuel tank is full of fresh Aviation 100 LL fuel. You can text or call me if you have any questions or would like to set a time to come look at it. Car is located in Kyle, Texas. My number is 512 -925-1716.

447889182_7861663697230461_7291292769193400832_n.jpg

3 hours ago, NickHolt said:

That car should be fast everywhere.

They struggled the other night. But I will say this, they stayed out of enough trouble that they started last and I think ended up with about a 7th place finish or so. There was quite a bit of attrition in that race. 

8 minutes ago, Hodge58 said:

They are new to dirt track racing. That was his first race. When they figure it out they will do well.

I wondered about that. Whoever was in the car was able to avoid the trouble and log some laps.