Phil Whipple public comment about assassination attempt

i think  he needs a fbi visit ,but i dont trust the fbi .........   just told lorraine  friday  after watching   one  party  implode  .trump needs to watch his back  someone may take a shot at him .. . not blaming it on a certain party . i have no proof  it was just a feeling i had ... i  hate it when some of those feelings happen .. as for me i dont care what  party  a person choses  ., and both sides have   played a part  .but never have i ever  wanted a president shot ..... i would not be  dancing in the streets ..

That was posted on Phils page Saturday night.  Sunday morning, it was removed and he said he was hacked.  I am not sure who removed it or what really happened.  I dont know if he was drunk, hacked or just decided to remove it.  

18 hours ago, HiTech said:

he needs a fbi visit

His post was screen shot and sent to FBI by a friend on fb.

7 hours ago, rails said:

Who is he?

He "WAS" the writer for RACEON.....He was terminated by RACEON.

19 hours ago, MikePeters95 said:

This absurd event has really drug a lot of incredibly awful people out in broad daylight.

There's a few people on fb posting similar stuff that I've seen .....two indoctrinators----errr, teachers, one charter boat owner and Phil......Sad world we live in these days.

6 hours ago, 24nomo said:

I dont know if he was drunk, hacked or just decided to remove it.  

Going by the timeline it would have been around 2-3am his time....So I'll go with drunken post for 500 Alex....I'm sure RACEON told him to remove it prior to removing him from his position.---just my observation.

1 hour ago, rebelracewriter said:

His post was screen shot and sent to FBI by a friend on fb.

He "WAS" the writer for RACEON.....He was terminated by RACEON.

There's a few people on fb posting similar stuff that I've seen .....two indoctrinators----errr, teachers, one charter boat owner and Phil......Sad world we live in these days.

Going by the timeline it would have been around 2-3am his time....So I'll go with drunken post for 500 Alex....I'm sure RACEON told him to remove it prior to removing him from his position.---just my observation.

Ah, maybe that rings a bell. Maybe I’ve seen his name on here posting some articles?

Edited by rails

17 minutes ago, rails said:

Ah, maybe that rings a bell. Maybe I’ve seen his name on here posting some articles?

Not anymore! He's no longer allowed to post here. 

15 minutes ago, NickHolt said:

Not anymore! He's no longer allowed to post here. 

I suspected that would be the case. Obviously I don’t know the guy, and have zero knowledge of his character, makes you wonder what people are thinking when they do that. But it’s something I don’t have to worry about. I don’t have any of that stuff. 

I always finding it amazing, that the people that say these type of things, and say what an awful country that we have. Ask them where they think it is better, and they'll throw out a couple of countries. But I never hear of them actually picking up and going there for that "better" life. And even worse, to hear them outright defending terrorist nations or movements, without even considering that saying a lot of the things that they're saying, would get them publicly executed.

I grew up in a staunchly Democratic household, but I've always been a conservative. I think mostly because the party isn't what it was when I was a kid. I spent a career in the military, defending the rights for people to be able say this kind of shit, for either side. I've also given a lot of my body for the right to say these things, and I still think that it was worth it. But here's the thing that separates us from becoming a third world country. Civility!! I've lived in a third world country, and served in 3 others. I've also lived or served in some really good countries. We are still better off here. When I retired and got my documents, in there was a certificate that was signed (rubber-stamped of course) by Bill Clinton. That pissed me off, because I'd seen first hand how badly he screwed up our military. I still didn't want to kill him, nor would I have ever entertained the thought of that. If you feel like you want to kill your political opponent, and think that's ok, just move to Mexico. They kill politicians, and news reporters that dare to speak of the corruption, almost weekly. They don't even think of it as a sport anymore, just another day in the life. I will never entertain someone saying that Trump is the biggest threat to democracy. The biggest threat to democracy, is when you deny "We the people" the right to vote for who they wish. As much as I detest what Mr Whipple said, even if I agreed with him, I still wouldn't wish to see a person running for a public office killed, because I do/don't like what they stand for. That's why we have elections. Obama said it numerous times "Elections have consequences". And guess what, that is for every "side", both good and bad consequences. 

I have one other thought on this. I wonder what Mr Whipple would be thinking, if some right wing nut was saying the same thing about Biden, or whomever he supports?? Would he still be ok with them assassinating his candidate? Hell, Biden's reckless policies over the last 3+ years, has cost me nearly $100k in losses from my retirement funds. I'm pretty sure that I'll never see that money again, unless I go back to work, and my body may not have the strength to do so. I still don't want to see him killed, just have him go away.

I always wondered why Obama made this statement about Biden, when Biden announced that he was running for president. Obama said "Never underestimate Biden's ability to **** things up". This is the guy that he chose to be his VP pick. Well, now we all know. He can screw up a steel ball, in a sandbox, with a sponge, while blindfolded. I guess Obama is smarter than most gave him credit for.

Edited by ron.brown11

On 7/15/2024 at 8:22 PM, ron.brown11 said:

if some right wing nut was saying the same thing about Biden, or whomever he supports?? Would he still be ok with them assassinating his candidate? 

I mean, not trying to open a can of worms here, but if you guys really want to have a conversation about the motorsports community wishing death to the United States and Republicans in the open in front of God and everyone, and how the motorsports community as a whole can do better....there is a conversation that needs to be had and it's mostly towards people that have no clue of actual history.

On 7/15/2024 at 8:22 PM, ron.brown11 said:

The biggest threat to democracy, is when you deny "We the people" the right to vote for who they wish.

That, and when the government starts mandating what "truth" is - it was Biden who tried to start a "ministry of truth" not that long ago.  Shades of Nazi Germany (my dad and his brothers fought in that world war) and the Soviet Union!