RIchmond Race

24nomo

I thought Dillon drove a great race up until the last lap. I do not and I never will like the intentional wrecking of a competitor, no matter who it is. That was one reason I was not a fan of Earnhardt Sr. If you can't win a race legitimately then you don't deserve the win. 

This is where you win you are in the Chase is not totally a good idea. Here you have a guy 32nd in points and a mid pack competitor at best now(for the moment) in. Dillon had nothing to lose by doing what he did. One way to correct this is giving him, and anyone else who does the same , a one race suspension to be served in race one of the playoffs. Now I wouldn't penalize a bump and run. This was a ram and run . Can't have that. You can bet Dillon will not make it out of the first round.

Edited by arob
grammar

Well, after seeing the replay.....

That is the Most Deliberate "Dumping" of two competitors that I have ever seen.  He built up a head of steam and "Punched" the both of them out of the way like it's "going to Be Me or You,  But I would rather it be me.   that was very clear!

Now he Punched Out the Two Biggest Cry Babies in all of Racing....   So, It isn't Over With yet....

They will get even Some Race or the Other up the road....

But look at it like this,  He sure put that 3 car back in the spot light for sure,  The Mediocre Driver that he is w/ a Class - A Race Team.

So I guess to say.....   Stay Tuned !!!!

"