Brisco/SHR Wins

texasprd

I'm surprised there wasn't any discussion on this, so I'll start it...

A win by someone who just hasn't quite been able to win some races that he seemed to be in contention for - nice to see him get one and get his organization in the playoffs as the organization winds down.

you trying to start something reb .  /////   i almost had one started earlier . but weather  kept missing with  my wifi ...  .  hey  i said early in  the race .i know you all didnt hear me .  that boy was fast  if he  is still  around  near the end  he had the best chance to win .. .. and bubba was sunk again .. yahoo ..

Edited by HiTech

On 9/4/2024 at 4:10 PM, texasprd said:

I'm surprised there wasn't any discussion on this, so I'll start it...

A win by someone who just hasn't quite been able to win some races that he seemed to be in contention for - nice to see him get one and get his organization in the playoffs as the organization winds down.

I noticed, and was incredibly happy that the conversation is about the race, instead about how someone wrecked a car or two to win. I was impressed twice at the end of the race. First because Briscoe didn't touch anyone with his wild dive into the lead. Second, because as bad of a season that Busch has had, he didn't wreck Briscoe, and he wants/needs a win badly. So one might ask, did he not dump Briscoe because he's "lost that edge", or because of the penalty given to Dillon? I don't think that Busch has lost his edge, even though he is approaching the end of his career. I'd like to think that he's emulating Kurt, as not wanting to go out as someone that everybody loved to hate. But I don't think that he's there yet. Like I said after the penalty issued to Dillon, NASCAR sent a message saying that we're not the WWE, yet.. Darlington seems to always give us great racing. Like a lot of other tracks, Darlington gives us that, and doesn't need an option tire, or the old car back. 

OH come on ron .. i am going to have to disgree with you here for once .. had bucsh pulled anything like austin on that track at that speed both cars would have crashed  BOTH  cars were aleady wrecked they  just didnt hit anything ,i bet bucsh thought about it  and decided  not to and i dont think  austin deal was in the picture , that just isnt the track  u bang bumpers on ....... so shoot me if im   wrong .