Terry Dickerson seeks your 'Fall Brawl' input...

NickHolt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

The snowball isn't just any race and you know that. There is no other SLM race that is as prestigous. I know of about 6 or 7 of our SLM's that plan on attending the snowball. Plus in my mind a really big Street Stock or Pure Stock race for a track makes more economic sense because you can get a TON of cars and make a whole lot of money at the back gate. But hey what do I know. Hope to see a bunch of Streets in Corpus this weekend.

Jason

There is enought time to put together a enduro race i would think...

maybe a 4 cyc enduro... cheap and should draw in a bunch of fresh cars... 3-40 cars on the track...

I would put 1 together for that..

I was really bummed when THR's was canceled last year. I've never seen one, but they sound pretty cool.

QUOTE (supertx @ Oct 27 2005, 09:08 AM)

I would like to see all the SLM save there cars and go to the Snowball to rep. Texas  

Racing is racing, some times they might get by without a scratch or some times they can lose the whole car. Of course we don't like to see losing the car thing happen, but I'm sure they know of that possibility every time they come to a track like this. I think this year a lot of these guys have raced each other pretty clean at SAS, most of the accidents were caused by a flat tire or some thing breaking. I think they have some of the cleanest racing I've seen in a long time in this series, at least at SAS. JMO.

You better have some deer running around in the pits for us deer hunters to shoot cause when november comes around its nice and cool and deer hunting season is on. Racecars are in the barn where they belong and the guns are a'blazin and arrows are flyin. ;)

You better have some deer running around in the pits for us deer hunters to shoot cause when november comes around its nice and cool and deer hunting season is on. Racecars are in the barn where they belong and the guns are a'blazin and arrows are flyin.  

I agree with that maybe next year.

Don't see why the slm should save cars for snowball. They would have been racing them at the TMS already. JMO

Brad

Absolutely not a 4 cyl class.SAS is too big for them and speaking as a fan BORING.TSRS has shown they are a crash fest at SAS.The best would be SS/Sportsman type class.Week end and week out they put on the best races at all 3 asphalt tracks.I'm in Corpus and would not go to this race if it's just late models and trucks.The last race at SAS with the trucks if i read right the winner had a 1/4 lap lead on 2nd who had a1/4 lap lead on 3rd.The late models had 8 running at the end.I think the SS class wpuld stay close and have cars running at the end.