SWAP MEET

abrungot

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Best of luck Aaron to you and the Kids Club, H and I are so sorry we can't be there, we have had this trip scheduled for nearly a year, we hope the weather is good for you guys! (even though it is rain or shine) Hope everyone has a great time! B)

Thanks Mary Ann... Just bring back some good pictures from that Trip!!

Mean while we will hold down the fort!!!

The show much go on... Rain or Shine we will be there...

Truck is loaded... Coffee Pot is prepared..

House smells like Brownies... Muffins.. Cookies.. UMMMMM ok.. need some more milk.. taste testing is a hard job!!

See everyone at 8am at the Track... I35 Exit 210 Yarrington RD.

Edited by abrungot

Aaron and your crew of volunteers: Great job at the swap meet yesterday. You guys were prepared for a much larger event than what actually transpired, but you can't control the weather. I hope this event continues to grow each year. It's a great thing for the track and the teams.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate next year.

Chase Stapp

Good Dry evening to all!!! We are officially 2 for 2 on the "rain during swap meet"

Yes the Quarter midgets were a hit... Mother nature sure did put a damper on things early.. but all in all once the rain stopped the fun began...

Not sure if we will have another during the racing season.. would need many more people involved to make that happen... I am pretty sure we will continue the swap next year in Feb...

Anyone want some cookies or brownies?? maybe a muffin.. or how about sausage and a coke.. ugggg :P

I want to say a GREAT BIG thanks to my Wife Laura.. Dad... Trish.. Connie and Julia... Not to mention the hard core sales of the Kids..

We appreciate all that made the trip out.. and hope it helped some...

Aaron & Laura