Robert Richardson

HORSEPOWER

All I have to say is the announcers that announced tonight you could have not picked a better two. Mike Joy and Dick Bergren have so much knowledge about the drivers and teams that are racing on the track. You can tell they did their homework.

Jason

Congrats to both Chris and Robert on a fine race and man what a race track. That progressive banking and layout should be the model. jp

We were out there in '99 with the truck series, and you're right JP. Everything about that track is done the way it should be. Houston is the cleanest and most fan friendly facility we currently have, and yet Irwindale is several steps above it.

(Now for the negativity disclaimer---I am not bashing SAS, CC or Kyle; Houston is the best overall facility we curently have.)

One of Marty Robbins' early cars. And they thought we were kiddin' txtom.

Robbins cars were quite colorful, weren't they?

I figure the purple on Chris's car was the result of the Royal Purple Sponsor. Anyway. Great runs for Robert and Chris out there.

Here is another scheme Robbins ran, with even an even wilder choice of colors

post-2-1131901984_thumb.jpg

Yeah, Legend,

Those are wild colors Robbins ran.

There are a lot of old school racers who have stated that if he ever got as serious about racing as he was about music, he would have been a great shoe.

Robert Richardson did HELL OF A RACE he had all the wrecks around him and still finished in the top 15 he was one of the biggest movers of the race way to go bebe

i love you robert